Unlikeany said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Someone on here once recommended to me, Alexandra Brackens The Darkest Mind. I have to say it was one of the best books I have read in a long time. Be forwarded it’s a trilogy and the final one won’t be out until fall if this year.

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I like to read twilight in the morning in my PJS, and harry potter in the evening everyday for 2 hours till I die. And in the summer, I read LOTR and play stick of truth.
LOL trolling, I would recommend reading 2-3 books a week non fiction, as to book recommendations, i rather not give you a big bad list:)

eshapizza said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Shatter me
The perfect chemistry trilogy; Perfect Chemistry, Rules of Attraction and Chain Reaction. Awesome books! I have to say, in my opinion they are the best Romance books :) Simone Elkeles is an amazing author!

Michelle said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Depends on what you’re into. I mean, if you like thrillers then my first suggestion to anyone is Stephen King. My personal two favorites from him are Rose Madder and Duma Key. But if you like more lighthearted things then I would say… ask someone else. Haha, I’m a thriller lover.