Sheila_3 said 7 years, 2 months ago:

Short haiiirrr. Unattractive? Unideal? Do all guys think women with short hair are lesbian??

DJ Not Nice said 7 years, 2 months ago:

Short hair is fine, though in general, women with longer hair are more attractive imo, but short hair doesn’t make anyone a lesbian lol

Deleted User said 7 years, 2 months ago:

uuuuuuuuuuuhhhh, is it weird that hair iz what i like about the body the most and not boob/butt or legs(the commons),FOR THE WIN’S; …

don’t worry about what anyone else thinks. imo short hair is cute and it’s pretty normal for girls to cut it short nowadays

Anybody said 7 years, 2 months ago:

I’m not a guy, but I think short hair looks pretty awesome.

Sheila_3 said 7 years, 2 months ago:

:)

NotSafeForTwerk said 7 years, 2 months ago:

I personally love girls with short hair, but I know that not everyone can pull the look off.

Some girls with short hair drive me crazy, CRAZY. One of my ex had this reddish brown short hair with really cool style, fuck it still drives me nuts..I think its the way her face completes the style, its just perfection, even though she is like a 7/10 lol

LittleLychee said 7 years, 2 months ago:

I used to have shorter hair than I do now; I like it more since it’s grown out a bit. It’s about to the bottom of my ears.

I like my hair short because it’s easier to maintain and it looks better – curly rather than frizzy!

I think you’ve got to have the right face/attitude for short hair. It works better for some women than others.

is.it.joy said 7 years, 2 months ago:

Short hair is awesome! I personally admire women with short hair. I look like I’m wearing a helmet when I cut my hair short though.. Then my friends start calling me Dora.

Toodles said 6 years, 10 months ago:

I’ve had a pixie cut for most of my life, & it’s always looked cute. Definitely not all men think women with short hair are lesbians. If you really worry about being considered that with short hair, just accessorize! Short hair can be girly, cute, & fun too; it all just depends on how you work with it.
But remember long hair isn’t always going to be everyone’s taste, & neither is short hair. Some people just feel more comfortable looking one way via the other–& there’s nothing wrong with that. :)

BaKar said 6 years, 10 months ago:

some times short hair is awesome in some girles and some body types

PenguinFairy said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Personally, I love having short hair. There’s just something liberating about cutting all of your hair off. Plus, pixie cuts are adorable.

Coolsoda said 6 years, 5 months ago:

I hate my short hair, its a bob but I still hate it, I have always wanted long beautiful hair and the envy I feel towards those girls with long hair, is unbelievable. It use to be so bad I would cry about it, isn’t that lame? But to me I believed the only way to be truly beautiful was to have long hair. Science backs me up on that too and so do guys comments. To me hair was symbol for everything I wasn’t, everything I ever wanted, or coveted it was the essence of beauty those stupid instagram pictures of girls with flowing hair dancing in the wind, models laughing, Hollywood glamour the new age of Kate Upton, Megan Fox Angelina Jolie. The thing is I can’t have long hair, not only is it thin, but it stops growing and looks dreadful, my friend told me I was born to have short hair and she’s probably right I look good with short hair, the shorter the better but I dont have the heart to completely cut it off. It used to kill me, I guess it still does, but I have learned to deal, i have a weird relationship with my hair I almost strangely love it like that rat who sneaks into your kitchen and steals everything yet is still kinda cute, like an old friend I suppose. Hahah I like rats tbh. I’ve been thinking of cutting it myself except I dont know how to layer but that makes it better maybe I’ll cut with rusty shears and it will look as war torned and destroyed as how i feel towards it. I dont know i guess one thing to be thankful for is that hair destroyed (along with a few other things) any sence of vanity I ever felt. It didnt take away my desire to be pretty but it did give acceptance to be average, plain, to accept the other girls for their hair, and their beauty and natural skinnyness as well as flawless faces I guess it got rid of envy, I used to be quite a jealous person of everything. Always wanted to be better but I realized vanity is the death of humanity. I know this is not what you guys were talking about before but it was all under Body posi and writing this down feels so good. To me cutting off your hair is the symbolization of letting go of vain ideals, and sexuality idk what do you guys think? :)

Charlie_112 said 6 years, 5 months ago:

I had very short hair for a long time, like practically buzz-cut short, and I was too everything from “You look like a movie star!” to “You look like a lesbian” to “Hello, sir.” Now, I’m growing it out :/