Destinee said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Hello! My name is Destinee. I’m fairly new to this site and i’m still learning about it.
I came across this group and i found it very fitting for myself. I’ve been having an ongoing issue of body dysmorphic disorder that I’ve been battling for most of my life, but just recently found out a few weeks ago about how severe it is becoming for me.
I’m so happy I’ve found a positive group that we can share our experiences with because most of my friends have left me due to backlash of this disorder. I’m hoping i can make a new start here with you guys!
I would love if you guys could tell me about yourselves so i could get to know some of you! :)

BeWellRabbit said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Hi Destinee! I’m also a newbie and it’s great that you found a community that helps you unload. It sucks that your friends aren’t as supportive as they should be, though.

My motive for being here is to learn. This group caught my eye since body positivity and the Health at Every Size movements really speak to me.

Alice-Claire said 9 years ago:

Hi Destinee, I’m a newbie too! I’m sorry you’ve had such tough time, hopefully joining this community will be a wonderful new influence for all of us :)

I’ve been really struggling with depression for the last year and a half and it’s taken a massive toll on my personal relationships, uni work and, most of all, on my self-image.

Between comfort eating, and control issues my weight has fluctuated massively over the last 18 months due to constant under/overeating and I’m hoping that by using this community to connect with other people and chat about my struggles I wont feel the need to either comfort eat or have an obsessive control over whatever I can in my life to the same extent.