Jess said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I know I did. It was on a picture, a part of a LifeHackables.com photoset on Tumblr and I was like, hey that looks pretty cool, so I tried it, and I love this website. I think it’s a brilliant idea.

Deleted User said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I found it throught thequietplaceproject.com, someone posted the url there. I tried it, and , well, here I am haha.

I found the site when on lifehackables too! Only an hour ago or so to be honest, but I totally agree on you that this website is a brilliant idea (:
And I know thequietplaceproject too, another brilliant idea! If you don’t know the website and you read this… it’s a must! :)

Daniela said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Haha I also saw this website from LikeHackables, And I’m so glad I did, I love this website. :D

Georgiie said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I found it on the LifeHackables pictures on Tumblr too!! I’m glad I did, to be honest :)

Diana said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I (fortunately) found it on some advice blogs on tumblr (:

Isis said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Yeah, there was a post on my dash with the link to come here and it seems to be awesome, even though I just signed in.

rarkmaa said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Somebody sent me an anonymous ask with it in saying it would help. It certainly has so far

Absinthe said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I saw it listed along with CompassionPit (which is no longer up and running) as well as a few other sites. I finally decided to make an account after coming on here several times to ‘listen’ and ‘vent’ anonymously.

Staceylou said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I found it on Tumblr on a photoset, checked it out and stayed. :)

babyscars said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I found it on an advice blog

Kate said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I found it on lifehackables as well. :)

I found it the same way you did, lifehackables and thought I’d check it out (btw: http://tangledemotion.tumblr.com/)

methmatics said 8 years, 8 months ago:

I found this site from LifeHackables too, lol.

Natalia said 8 years ago:

I found it thanks to tumblr, there was a link to it in one of many masterposts