Deleted User said 5 years, 8 months ago:

I would really appreciate a search function for the forums and groups. I hate slogging through 50,000 pages to find a topic or group that fits my needs/wants.

Peanutter said 5 years, 8 months ago:

Yeah that would be awesome. I actually found this group by searching on Google instead. I’ve been on Blah-therapy for a while and just never signed up. From the start you can see that if they added small tweaks it would make this site 10x better.

I’m bumping this up because as I start to look more and more on the forums it seems like BlahTherapy Arcade gets the most attention. While there are so many other topics I’d rather prefer to see. So I am in full favor in the search bar function.

Yeah. I mean, I’m all for fun and games, but some of us want to do more. To help, and to BE helped. A search function would go a long way in making that happen.

@Burning Inside and Out

I just realized that the Q-n-A has a search bar. I never realized that so there’s no reason why there shouldn’t be a search bar on the forums.

I noticed that after I posted the original question here. If the Q&A can have it, then the groups and forums SHOULD have a search function, so we can find relevant groups and topics.

Aerith said 5 years, 8 months ago:

I was thinking the same thing. It really would be very useful!

Hayden said 5 years ago:

Bumping this, because yes, this is definitely needed and would be very helpful.