Deleted User said 5 years, 4 months ago:

i really like the look and feel of the site everything is easily accessible (chatting with guests it would be good if the guest could reconnect with you if listener and guest agree and the chatbox stay open but that might only be possible with an app for people who are not members ?) A few ways however i think you can make the home page look more professional is to get rid of the cartoon characters O.O instead have a nice picture of an actual human holding a smartphone indicating that the site is “mobile friendly” (and hopefully it is at least that since theres no app yet) and for the therapist side maybe a picture of several professional looking people different genders and races and make the picture box larger than it is now on the “strangers” side i think it would be a good idea to change the word “strangers” to say “listeners” both there and on the bottom left corner of the page where it says About instead of saying “random strangers” replace that with the word listeners

right side under free where it says :
Anonymity – the phrase “talking therapies chat” sounds really odd i think you should get rid of that and just say something like ” We are the only place online that offers completely anonymous instant venting/listening – no registration (not signup) required”
Availability – i think the phrase ” There’s usually always someone ” thats confusing replace that with a simple we are available 24/7 7 days a week wait times vary and under that the little facebook like button isnt necessary there already is a like button on the left side of page under shares

‘About’ section bottom left on page a few typos that should be corrected and edits :
“by a single individual who has had moments just like you – where we really needed to speak to someone.” take out has and replace “we” with “he” (or she depending on who the single individual founder was) and replace “speak” with the word “talk” then you go down and it says ” who are willing to talk to you about your problems, as well as sharing their own ” i dont think guests come here to hear about problems the listener has they come to vent and talk about their own problems so thats off putting i think to people who come to unburden themselves to not take on someone elses problems and finally (i know this is long sorry) at the bottom “Sharing and connecting with other strangers” just say sharing and connecting with others who are going through a struggles just like you (another typo ‘a struggles’ it should just say struggles not a struggles)

just some thoughts on ways to make the home page more professional looking get rid of the cartoons typos and odd phrasing and take this site to the next level as its now the only place online that offers free 24/7 completely anonymous chatting that should be advertised and also somewhere on the site (as well as on social media of course) that your now accepting new listener registrations again!