Julie said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’d rather hug a cactus because at least I could hug it lightly and where clothes to kind of protect me.

Would you rather be hurt my the one you love the most or hurt by the one you trust the most.

The Curious One said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I think I would rather be hurt by the one I trust most, I think trust could be rebuilt easier than love.

Would you rather be able to help people and be invisible to them or you can’t help them but they are willing to accept help.

Miza ツ said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I think id rather be of some help even if they cant see me.

Would you rather exchange lives with a writer who has a mediocre life but many fans, or a supermodel who is not so popular but really hot?

LittleLychee said 9 years, 9 months ago:

A writer – beauty fades quickly, talent lasts longer.

Would you rather be a werewolf or a vampire?

Red Sheep said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Werewolf – I hate vampires, sorry.
Would you rather be a boss or a subordinate?

Levi-UR said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Subordinate, less responsibility, you get to blame the boss for the companies stupidity you don’t have to worry about other peoples stupidity unless it directly effects your own job and your paycheck isn’t effected by the companies profitability unless things get really bad. at that point blame your boss he screwed up.

would you rather be an insanely powerful supervillan or a moderately powerful superhero?

humaruscherry11 said 9 years, 9 months ago:

moderately powerful superhero better to be good then evil

WOuld you rather date the sweet nerd or the the hot bad ass jerk

Red Sheep said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Sweet nerd, the other one can be hot as he/she wants, but jerks are always jerks, and I really hate them.

Would you rather sing a song or play a song?

Levi-UR said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’m bad at both… but it’s easier to learn 3 chords then it is to sing if you are tone-deaf so play a song.

would you rather watch a movie you love with a few close friends or watch a movie you can only sorta stand with one person you love?

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Watch a movie I love with a few close friends, since it’s already pretty much like reality, and I wouldn’t watch a shit movie for anyone, and I can’t/haven’t love, so.

Would you rather lose your sight or lose your hands?

WalkWithMe said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Lose my hands. I’d still get phantom feeling, right? And I could feel with my nubs. And there are just some things in life I couldn’t bear to not see…

Would you rather lose you hearing or your feet?

Feet, I can just get some Oscar Pistorius metal shoes and run fast. I’d appreciate to still be able to hear music y’know :P

Would you rather be a dog or a cat?

Well call me a bish, but I’d rather be a dog. I hate cats.

Would you rather walk around smelling like ketchup or mustard for the rest of your life?

House-made ketchup barely smells anything so ketchup ;)

Would you rather be able to see (as in normal daylight) only at night or only during the day?

If I’m understanding correctly, day. I (should) sleep at night anyway, so that’d be less of a loss…

Would you rather be Beauty or the Beast?