WalkWithMe said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Baha! Um… kiss a random (hot) guy’s arse. :)

Would you rather have one eye centered on your forehead, or one large boob centered on your chest?

adventurous me said 9 years, 9 months ago:

everyone knows I’m already a kiss ass so that one’s easy :)

@Walkwithme that’s how you play the game… but I’ve noticed you avoid the hard hitting questions!

Would you rather sleep with a really fat guy, or a really hot guy who used to be a girl?

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Really hot guy who used to be a girl, maybe that’d fulfill my bicuriosity?

Would you rather want Germany to win or France? (One does not simply not watch the game)

Miza ツ said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Germany:D

would you rather have change gender every time you sneeze or not be able to tell the difference between a muffin and a girl?

@style Please! I’m an open book; I’ll answer any question!

Germany or France? I guess France? (PS – No clue what game you’re referring to. :P )

Edit: Slow again! Not tell the difference between a muffin and a girl, lol.

Would you rather have a vulture’s head and a human body or a human head with a vulture’s body?

adventurous me said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Obviously a human head on a vulture’s body so I could do the one thing birds do best: find cars that were freshly washed/waxed and drop some fresh bird poop on them.

And with the human head I could yell “Ha ha!” as I flew away :P

Would you rather be really hairy, or have no body hair at all?

Ha! Nice!

I’d rather have no body hair at all! Wigs can be bought and eyebrows can be drawn/tatted on!

Would you rather have legs where your arms go and arms where your legs go or have ears where your eyes go and eyes where your ears go?

@justsomeone Oh my lord I wish I could change gender whenever I sneezed, that’d be great :D

Legs and arms switched

Would you rather be the best singer in the world or the best musician (playing instruments)?

@djnotnice Hhaha xD
That was my pick too:D

Best singer

Would you rather cure the cancer and get a noble price, or do the noble gesture and not tell anyone of your deed and just being an anonymous savior?:)

Best singer in the world. I’m good now, but I don’t stand out enough, so I’d definitely rather jump it up a few notches.

Edit – I REALLY need to think of my “would you rather” before attempting to respond, lol. I’d rather be an anonymous savior… I’m freakin’ shy.

Would you rather be a rich, wanted thief or a poor person that can’t afford to do anything?

Rich wanted thief, bonjour je suis Arsène Lupin haha

Would you rather travel the world for the rest of your life non-stop (always on the move) or stay in your own country for the rest of your life?

TRAVELLLL

Would you rather have a one night stand with Lana Del Rey or Angelina Jolie?;)

Haha, that’s probably not meant for me, but Angelina Jolie.

Would you rather have a one night stand with Ryan Reynolds or Johnny Depp?

@walkwithme Why not?;D

Ryan Reynolds :D

Would you rather hug a cactus or roll around on hot tar?