penguin said 9 years, 1 month ago:

3 hours away from friends, because I would probably see them at school anyway, and I never actually got to their houses. I have to go to school every day and I take the school bus, and I don’t think the school bus goes that far away. I would have to wake up earlier and I am really bad at waking up.

Would you rather be rich and famous with no real friends or be poor and average but have real friends?

Tjeu said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Poor and average with real friends because its nearly impossible to make real friends when you’re rich and famous yet somewhat possible to get an average income with real friend.

Would you rather tell your deepest fears and pleasures to the one you love (relationship-wise) or to your parents/close family members?

Aerith said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I would rather tell my deepest fears and pleasures to the one I love (relationship-wise). Relationships are hard work and most of the time communication is so crucial to make them work. Letting my S.O. know what makes me happy and unhappy would help our relationship grow.

Would you rather feel freezing cold or burning hot?

LoVeMusiC35 said 9 years, 1 month ago:

freezing cold.^^
would you rsther eat a shit flavoured cookie or a cookie flavoured shit?

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

ew cookie flavoured shit . gross .

Would you rather like to eat a burger or a sandwitch ?

A burger is more awesome than a sandwich.

Would you rather handle a laser beam or a saber used by the Jedi’s?

saber .

Would you rather enjoy eating u r apple pie or enjoy eating u r cheese cake ??

Nesa said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Cheese cake.

Would you rather count every grain of sand on a beach or count every drop of water in a lake?

I can’t physically count either of them since sand could break and counting would become arbitrary and similarly I were to count each drop of water I would have to devise some restrictions on the size, shape or amount molecules or volume of the water drop. After I would have to estimate the approximate depth and height of the body of water subtracting of any living organisms and etc that are not water. After I would divide the body of water by the mols. As for the sand the grains are all heterogeneous so I’d prefer calculating the number of drops of water. Although the advantage with the sand is that it is more rigid in structure and on land so estimating the approximate volume or total amount on a beach wouldn’t be hard minus anything that’s not sand. But I’d calculate the drops of water in a lake with both calculations being relative. Any ways I don’t know if that made sense and it probably wasn’t meant to be answered literally but I couldn’t help it all those Fermi problems we had to do did this to me.

Anyways would you rather be a vegetarian or a vegan?

Nesa said 9 years, 1 month ago:

(Woah. Haha Perfectly explained, huh?)

Vegetarian.

Would you rather be “just friends” with someone you love or be with an attractive person who doesn’t love you?

Rather be just friends with someone I love I can’t stand being around someone who’s intolerable but handsome. I would rather just take a picture and then leave. Fermi Problems are like random mathematical estimation questions like estimate the number of marbles that could fit in the school?

Would you rather scream something on top of a deserted mountain are or in a foreign country where no one understands your language and would never visit again?

On top of a deserted mountain, because it’ll make me feel more comfortable.

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

Rudransh said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I will choose to be deaf cause there is a lot to see in this world and I can use writings to know someone’s thought but what eyes can do are irreplaceable.

Would you rather watch a series or go out? Lol Idk what to ask

big pipsqueak said 9 years, 1 month ago:

If you mean go out as in go out on a date, I choose go out, especially if he’s a stud lol

Would you rather sit all day or stand all day?

Sit all day.

Would you rather get a virus in your body or a virus on your computer?