Tam said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Yeah but you would never know if you were dreaming or not.

Russian roulette.

Would you rather chug scalding hot water or swim in ice cold water for an hour?

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Swim in ice cold water. I’m sure it wouldn’t be that bad ;) .

Would you rather have painful surgery done on you without painkillers or consume 5 random funny looking chemicals in a highly hazardous lab?

Surgery without painkillers. Meditation and hypnotism.

Would you rather be stranded in the woods at night during winter, or a desert in the day during summer?

Stranded in the woods at night during winter. At least it would be more fun than a desert.

Would you rather run across a long field of thin ice with an ocean underneath or hop on spots of rock in a volcano trying to avoid falling into lava?

Christine said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I would rather run across a long field of thin ice with an ocean underneath because at least I might live if I fall in haha.

Would you rather not be able to use the internet for the rest of your life, or only be able to go on one site for the rest of your life?

Not able to use the Internet.Life’s more than a computer and you in a locked up room or you in a room with mobile..step out and explore. life’s worth living to see the beauty that nature has creates for us.

Would you rather skydive or dive underwater?

Uhm, can I skydive into water??

Would you rather have to live the rest of your life handcuffed to the person you hate the most or spend the rest of your life never being able to connect with others?

Handcuffed to the person I hate the most. Easily!

Would you rather forget every painful memory from your past or be forewarned of every painful moment in your future?

Forewarned of every painful moment in my future.

Would you rather be forced to remove your own legs, or the legs of someone who is a total stranger to you.

Forced to remove my own legs, it wouldn’t be fair to put that on another person.

Would you rather only be able to express yourself by painting or express yourself purely by poetry? These would be the ONLY ways you express yourself so you can’t talk, or make any facial expressions, or dance, or anything!

Painting! 100%!
Oh, they would be so gorgeous. Can you imagine??

Would you rather have your entire body covered with dry ice for an hour, or be nibbled on for three hours by insects?

So you’re an artist. Cool ;) . I imagine they would be gorgeous. If I were to express my life in paintings…well my life would be a messy blob of random colours ^_^. I can’t paint or draw, haha.

I’d definitely go for the insects. I’d get out of it alive at least. Maybe if I go unconscious for 3 hours it wouldn’t be so bad :S.

Would you rather put your hand in a working blender or put your leg in a furnace?

I feel like that one is a little too morbid, but bear with me lol.

Blobs are a huge contributor to the arts, you certainly have a future in that, at least.

My leg in a furnace. can’t function without hands.

Would you rather have every strand of hair on your body pulled individually, or eat and digest an (edible) cactus (With thorns).

uolliac said 9 years, 2 months ago:

rather have every hair pulled…. at least that way i dont have to poop out needles haha

youd you rather love someone who doesnt pay attention to you, or be in a relationship that doesnt make you happy ?

That depends. If I could leave the relationship, then I’d rather be in the relationship that doesn’t make me happy. So I can leave ;) . If I can’t leave it, then I’d rather be in love with someone who doesn’t pay attention to me. I’d at least be happier than a miserable relationship.

Would you rather love being yourself but live alone, or hate yourself but be loved by others?