Akasha316 said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Chicken!

Would you rather have a good heart and no money, or a bad person who was filthy rich?

Rain said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I’d rather have a good heart and be poor.

Would you rather have no internet for a day or no food for a day?

Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

no internet for a day.

Would you rather love compliment or love money ??

Karacata Anam Cara said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Compliment. I don’t love money. At all.

Would you rather meet Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus?

Endless Hope. said 9 years, 3 months ago:

i would rather meet miley cyrus. i used to enjoy bieber’s music back then but now i dont like it at all. at least cyrus’ music is good.

would you rather live long with barely enough to eat or live short with all the money in the world?

Live long with barely enough to eat. Money doesn’t mean happiness. If anything, it can lead to quite the opposite. If you have all of the money in the world, and buy all of the things, what is left to hope and dream for? Eventually you will grow bored and depressed.

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

Prince said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I would be blind…so that i can at least listen to my favorite music.

Would you many friends and no partner or a partner and no friends

Partner and no friends I guess. Friends get partners and lives too then dont have as much time to spend with you.

Would you rather have a cat or a dog?

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Both?? Not an option? Damnit… well currently I guess a cat, but I really like dogs too.

Would you rather have someone draw an amazing painting of you or make an amazing statue of you?

Mushroombeard said 9 years, 3 months ago:

A dog. I fidn that cats are very nice as well, but a dog is just so much more personable… It can look at you sad, happy, depressed, tired, etc… A cat always looks to be in the same mood… This is why I prefer dogs :)

Would you rather Be alone with your thoughts all the time, or always have people around you, not having a secodn to yourself?

Endless Hope. said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I rather be alone. In fact, I love being alone. No one will judge you and you can have the peace to sort your mind out.

Would you rather, have a job you love, or have the job that your parents want you to have?

Rain said 9 years, 3 months ago:

A job that I love.

Would you rather be able to read other people’s mind all the time and you can’t stop it or have everyone else being able to read your mind?

LOL, a job that I love. I don’t give a crap what my parents think. At least the parents I grew up with. And my biological father would support me in anything. So it doesn’t matter.

Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?

kannymaryam said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Probably a leg because prosthetic legs seem better than prosthetic arms! losing a hand would be harder than losing a foot. Plus It would be fun if I could detach my leg.

Would you rather never have to eat again or only be able to eat junk food once a month for the rest of your life?

Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

eat junk food once a month.

Would u rather kill your family or kill your lover ??
If u can’t answer that…
Would you rather jump off a plane without a parachute or dive deep into the ocean without any oxygen cylinder ?? :|