Dan said 9 years, 4 months ago:

sing perfectly :)

would you rather go to a party, or read a good book

Deleted User said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Read a good book!

Would you rather stay alone on the planet for 1 day,or be without electrical energy for a week?

Zachary W. said 9 years, 4 months ago:

I would prefer to be the only one on the planet – but not because I can’t cope without the energy. I would just love to see the world and having a certain freedom.

Would you rather be able to express yourself beautifully on paper and failing at expressing yourself verbally or be a very charismatic person with a wide vocabulary and fail at expressing yourself on paper?

Gleb said 9 years, 4 months ago:

I would rather be able to express myself beautifully on paper and fail at expressing myself verbally.

Would you rather live in a place full of huggable cats, or live in a place full of not huggable dogs?

Live in a place full of huggable cats!

Would you rather eat only one food (but it is your favorite food) or eat 10 different foods (but you hate them)for the rest of your life?

Skylar said 9 years, 4 months ago:

I would rather eat ten different foods.

Would you rather be a mountain or a ocean?

Mountain

Would you rather live in castle or in some hut?

NightRain said 9 years, 4 months ago:

A castle. As much as I appreciate huts I think if I’m living in a castle since I have so much room I can house the homeless, have a lot of space for my stuff, etc. But then again there’ll be too much to clean… (ー ー;)

Would you rather be completely selfless and sacrifice everything you have for everyone and be loved but absolutely no time to take care of yourself or be completely selfish and be hated by everyone but you’re able to do whatever you want?

fruitloops said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Ha! Currently my life situation lol
I think be selfish. It would be nice to try something new because in the end people always look out for themselves lesson learned. Their is nothing wrong with being selfish, society just makes everyone think its a bad quality to have. Sorry I kinda threw a little rant.
Okay so would you rather know everything that is going on around you the good and bad or be ignorant and not know all the issues going on?

Not know all the issues going one. It’ll affect me a lot and I’d be obsessed on changing the bad things instead of appreciating the good ones.

Would you rather be a bird -which can fly away from its problems- or an elephant -which is really quite, relaxed and doesn’t need much-?

zobo said 9 years, 4 months ago:

I would rather be an elephant. Elephants mate for life and are loyal to the end. Plus I would love the good memory!

Would you rather drink Pepsi or Coke?

tl.korra123 said 9 years, 4 months ago:

I would drink Coke. Don’t know why, but I choose Coke.

Would you rather from this point on -have an extraordinary life, with unbelievable amazing things happening and die in 10 years – or lead an mediocre life till you’re 80?

Jess said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Mediocre life. Im completely happy with average everyday things happening and it gives me more time with the person I care about

Would you rather eat the same food for every meal for the rest of your life or never be able to eat the same food twice?

FortUlterior said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Same food for the rest of my life. Would have to be a huge burger.

Would you rather be the last person in the world, or blind?

The last person in the world…

Would you rather never leave your country or never be able to come back?