Rinnie317 said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Successful career

Would you rather have loads of good friends or just one amazing friend?

Deleted User said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I don’t get the question (isn’t it the same?) bur, successful career…

Would you rather have thick fluffy hair,or be bold ?

Thick fluffy hair haha.

Would you rather have to listen to a song you like every day for an hour (and possibly grow to hate it) or listen to a song you hate for an hour every week? (Both on repeat)

Listen to song I like :) (because I hear the same song I hate every day on radio when I go to school,so I am annoyed by it)

Would you rather live anywhere you want in this universe ,or live in fictional universe(you can’t choose what) ?

Listen to a song I like.

Would you rather eat a tire or drink old milk?

Eat a tire…

Would you rather like to get a lot of money (but illegally,with chance to get arrested) or not get money at all?

sarah-the-crohnie said 9 years, 5 months ago:

NO money..

Would youh rather, be homeless and happy or , rich and miserable.?

Homeless and happy!

Would you rather read a phone book or listen to song you hate for a week all the time?

Oh my god, I swear I felt like vomit moved up my body when I saw “read a phone book” – the very idea of that is beyond comprehension for me. I’d HAVE to listen to a song I hate for a whole week.

Would you rather step in a puddle with socks on or have to assemble an IKEA bed?

Llamageddon said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I’ll go with the bed if I can keep it, otherwise a puddle, that’s mildly unpleasant but just about nothing.

Would you rather fall into mud and be dirty all day(let’s say people don’t care) or get really sweaty?

I hate being sweaty and also don’t like being dirty so I rather not choose. XD
Just kidding. Maybe fall into a mud and be dirty all day, cos I really hate being sweaty -.-

Would you rather be a ghost like Sadako, or a serial killer like Chuckie?

Serial killer.

Would you rather sing in public or hug a cactus?

Lime said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Sing in Public.

Would you rather watch a horror movie alone or eat a raw onion?

Llamageddon said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I’m terrified of the dark and horror games scare me a lot but I’m fine with movies so a movie.

Would you rather use a spell that makes someone fall in love with you, or have it used on yourself?

Use a spell that makes someone fall in love with you

Would you rather be able to control your dreams,but not remember them,or have no control over your dreams but you remember every detail?