Anonymous Helper said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I would rather be rich and disliked by everyone. Love cannot feed you. Just being realistic, sorry.

Would you rather be a gay guy always bullied and a loner (no friends) for his orientation, or a jock with bad reputation?

It’s a Secret to Everybody said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Depends – what does ‘bad reputation’ refer to?

Would you rather know everything about everything, or have guaranteed happiness?

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I could make the obvious answer and say that by knowing everything about everything I would know how to be happy, but honestly even if that wasn’t the case I’d still pick that one.

Would you rather become the greatest entertainer alive or the greatest politician/leader alive?

DaQiao said 9 years, 10 months ago:

greatest politician because i could save everything everywhere!

would you rather have a talking dog that only spoke tbhe truth, or an evil cat that clawed ANYONE for lieng (including you)

mini_beethoven said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Talking dog, although I am a cat lover.

Would you rather live a lie and be completely oblivious to it, or live a life full of truth, and be miserable?

⚔ the realest ⚔ said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Live a lie and be completely oblivious.

Would you rather go left where nothing is right or right where nothing is left?

mini_beethoven said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Left.

Would you rather live with regrets but live life to the fullest; or live without regrets but live life carefully?

MonsieurAditsan said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I would rather live without regrets but live life carefully I already tried the first, not a fan.
Would you rather starve to death or burn to death?

LA said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Starve to death. 1) I tried once but it didn’t work. 2) I have a phobia of fire.

Would you rather speak any language fluently….or be able to talk to animals?

Deleted User said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Speak a language fluently, French. I’m gonna leave the other thing to the big animal lovers.
Would you rather see everyone being bald or without any eyebrows? (couldn’t really think of something ha)

AndiElizabeth said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Eyebrows. My eyebrows are completely blond and are barely noticeable, so ha!

Would you rather marry you celebrity crush and be really poor with no money(except for them of course) or achieve all the dreams in your life except for marrying?

Ethyn said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hard choice, If I pick what I want it would be a selfish choice because Id pick poor with the one I love (celeb or not)

But if I pick the other it would be selfless because Id be trying to create a new working government with no monetary system and works to rebuild instead of destroying. Plus making another planet habitable (so not likely)

Would you rather.
Live a life with everyone elses problems. (no one else had problems in life only you do)

OR

Live a life with no problems. (every one but you has problems in there life)

Jessica said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I suppose live a life with no problems. I’d be stable enough to help people. :D

Would you rather be a dog or a cat?

Siddharth Raj said 9 years, 10 months ago:

ha ha this is funny.. as far as i know.. i know dogs are loyal cats are more independent.. hmm.. cat it is

1 day of happiness and you die or life long misery?

robkabob said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Life long misery, just in case somehow I accumulate more than a day’s worth of happiness over that lifetime of misery. Would kind of kill my happy day knowing it would be over so fast.

Oops, ok so would you rather go skydiving or compete in a gluttony competition? I so mean.
Edit: Well, I killed it >.< I already phoned a friend so I'm going to use my do-over (I don't like my 'would you rather').

Would you rather: Be launching huge fireworks (like at a state fair) with someone you really like (friend or REALLY good friend!) OR be chilling out on a Buzz Lightyear blanket with someone you really like eating your favorite food :P (friend or REALLY good friend!)?