Rain said 9 years, 3 months ago:

-Okay, I’ll teach you a Dutch word :)

Difficult question, I don’t know. I don’t think it ever did.

When was the last time you said something from your heart?

Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

i dont know lol its been a while since i knew what was on my heart…

When was e last time someone made a diffrence in ur day

Two days ago…Lost my friend he actually got out of the friend zone.It made a huge difference in my day.The same day i also helped a old person to cross the road and I felt good ( I also got chocolates from that person as a gift :P ) .

When was the last time you were depressed ?

I don’t think I’m depressed but the last time I felt bad just generally I think was yesterday morning.

When was the last time you hugged someone?

To say hello to someone today. But one of those hugs that make you feel safe, a long long time ago.

When was the last time you watched your favourite movie?

I don’t have a favorite, there are so many.

When was the last time you got up too late and had to run to be on time?

Probably last year during e school term

When was e last time u did something for e first time

Karacata Anam Cara said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I know there is probably plenty of others, but the one thing that stands out, is back when I almost went through a divorce. I finally took a step to do something for myself regardless of what other people thought. I fought for something I wanted. I took a risk. That particular thing did not end up following through, but the point was, I stepped out of my comfort zone to do something I needed to do. In the long run, it saved my marriage.

When was the last time you wrote in a journal/diary. Online or offline.

Today, like I do every day. It’s always open and I write a lot in it in between things.

When was the last time someone made your mood change to the complete opposite of what it was first?

Karacata Anam Cara said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Writing is good! I like to write, but I struggle with keeping what I write. I always end up deleting my thoughts. I don’t know why.

The last time someone made my mood change was yesterday! My dear close friend. We live far apart, but we text almost every day! Whenever we are stressed or down, texting each other always reverses our bad moods!

When was the last time you went swimming?

The last time was 4 years ago and it was horrible. I couldn’t get back in my clothes fast enough. I used to love to swim, but since I was 15 I got really insecure to swim. Because of my body and my scars. I felt stared at.

When was the last time you gave someone an original present?

My besty she was having a hard time around October(month her mom died) so i made a day out of it. Bought her flowers and a dress and took her out for a boat ride then at e end of it arranged for her bf to pick her up for dinner and he gave her a necklace and bracelet(i picked them out) :)

When was e last time u and a friend did something together

I don’t remember.

When was the last time you sang under the shower?

Malav said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Day before yesterday. It’s the only time I like to sing or dance. :P

When was the last time you went on a road trip into the wild?

Prince said 9 years, 3 months ago:

On New Year’s Eve

When was the last time you cried.