The Author said 6 years, 9 months ago:

I would become either an evil megalomaniac genius or the most caring and helpful human being ever. One or the other.

What if cats had opposable thumbs?

Hearmenow said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Then they would most definitely take over the world.

What if dinosaurs really didn’t die out?

Deleted User said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Then none of us would be safe and this world would look like some deserted terrain. What if you could actually come back from death?

We’d all be utterly buggered, because the sort of person who you want to keep alive is the person who is able to accept death as a necessary and natural part of life.

What if you could create your own new sport?

Then no one would really want to play it because I’m not exactly the most creative person ever.

What if no one judged you for who you were and who you liked (within reason of course)?

Game said 6 years, 9 months ago:

I would pass out, wake up, laugh nervously at the idea of it, then pinch myself to see if it was some weird dream. I would then realize that this is what i should have strived for anyway, because it would be AWESOME.

How would you react if you met Sherlock Holmes?

I would be kind of nonchalant, to be honest.

What if one day, you woke up without a care in the world for other people’s opinions, positive or negative?

Then I wouldn’t be a psychopath, I’d be a high-functioning psychopath. Sherlock references aside, I’d be a vicious and horrible person, and dangerous to be around.

What if you knew exactly what to say to one person to make something happen – who would you say it to and what would the desired result be (if that makes sense)?

Then I wouldn’t be a psychopath, I’d be a high-functioning psychopath. Sherlock references aside, I’d be a vicious and horrible person, and dangerous to be around.

What if you knew exactly what to say to one person to make something happen – who would you say it to and what would the desired result be (if that makes sense)?

Deleted User said 6 years, 8 months ago:

I would have someone write me into their will for millions of dollars.

What if we tried not to repeat questions that were just said?

N said 6 years, 8 months ago:

Then we’d all be constantly looking back to make sure we werent repeating

What if the sky was falling like in chicken little?

Deleted User said 6 years, 8 months ago:

Then we’d need to develop better umbrellas. Or live underground.

What if chickens didn’t exist?

Knockdowncrazy said 6 years, 7 months ago:

Then steak would be my new best friend.

What if you won the lottery?

Matt said 6 years, 7 months ago:

Then I’d have at least 5 penguins living in my backyard.

What if tomorrow we woke up and we were all little people?

Jennifer said 6 years, 7 months ago:

then I’d run around eating people’s food.Yum!!

What if you’re being accused murdering someone?