Rain said 8 years, 2 months ago:

i love strawberries, i’d eat a part of myself to be a bit skinnier.

What if you would have to marry someone right now, who would you pick?

Deleted User said 8 years, 2 months ago:

I only speak to my family, really, and I can’t marry them! If celebrities are okay, then I’d marry Ezra Miller.

What if you changed your name, what would you pick?

Carly said 8 years, 2 months ago:

I really like names that start with M, N or L. Leona would be pretty awesome. Such a strong sounding name.

What if you were famous, what would you be famous for?

Deleted User said 8 years, 2 months ago:

I’d love to be famous for my art. I’m realising how bad I actually am at drawing though.

What if you could only listen to one song for a year?

Deleted User said 8 years, 1 month ago:

@alextomo95 I don’t think that’s true, I think the drawing you showed me was wonderful, really. It’s okay to be slightly critical about art but in a constructive way, focusing on improvement not just disliking what you’re creating. Not everything has to be perfect, and if you start trying to feel more positive about what you create that might help you feel better. I’ve taken to lecturing you in forums now haha, I should be ashamed.

If it includes any music, I would make sure that it was something I’m learning on my instrument, because pieces become so much easier to learn if you listen to them a lot. If it was a song.. I really don’t know what I would choose.

What if you saw music in colors? What music would you associate with different colors? (This is an actual thing)

@coffeeandmusic I SEE YOU THERE! hahahaha! Thank you though x

My itunes is mostly electronic music, I think that’d be blue, pop would be pink, indie would be orange, classical would be white, jazz would be a deep purple, reggae would be green, metal would be black, punk would be red… I think that’s enough haha.

What if you could live as someone else for a day, who would it be?

Umm, I don’t really want to be anyone else even though I don’t really like me sometimes. I honestly can’t think of an answer but I thought of a question I really liked so that’s the only reason I’m posting haha:

What if you had background music to reflect your life? Kind of like in a film or movie.

@coffeeandmusic Is my question not good enough for you?

I would love that, as long as I got to make the playlist!

What if you could commit a crime and FOR CERTAIN get away with it? (Would you and also which crime?)

No, I wouldn’t.

What if you could assume the shape of any living thing of your choice?

I would be quite wealthy.

What if you could bring back any extinct animal?

I’d wait for panda’s to go and use the power to bring them back. Hopefully they’ll have learned how to survive after that.

What if you had the chance to write the next big movie, what would it be about?

McChickn said 8 years, 1 month ago:

Then it would be about something that movies have neglected… maybe a movie about a person surviving depression or a person (realistically) revamping(I just love this word) his/her horrible life and becoming very successful. Another idea I have is a movie about a student surviving the IB programme and getting 40+ points out of 45 when he/she was a student with average grades and struggled with the IB, and yes there should be a movie for the IB programme because it is such a difficult, challenging 2-year journey.

What if you could turn into an animal? Which would it be and why?

Pug, cause I love pugs.

What if you could only good at one thing in life, what would you choose?

Surviving. Thats all I really need in life I guess.

what if you were able to bring one fictional character to life?

Deadly Angel said 8 years, 1 month ago:

Then I would bring a godly character (evil, of course) and watch the show before I die.

What if you were able to hear everything?