Steve J said 6 years, 10 months ago:

It only gave me problems because someone did a doodle on it when I was sleeping.

Noodle

Natalie said 6 years, 10 months ago:

The poodle likes noodles.

Sun

It is a wonderful day in the sun for a full body tan, in the privacy of my back yard.

Burn

Adam said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Cassandra often spend her Saturday nights staring out the window, listening to Panic! At The Disco and savoring her nightly vision of watching the world burn.

Relentless

The relentless beat of the disco made Cassandra start shaking her head. She accidentally broke the window with her forehead on a particularly strong beat of Rasputin by Boney M, and discovered the world wasn’t really burning – it was just the broken hose constantly spraying water on her dirty windows.

behemoth

Theodore said 6 years, 10 months ago:

The average terrier thinks they’re a behemoth.

kindergarden

I found a chicken roosting in my kindergarden – when I chased it away I found some kinder eggs. Weird

leviathon

The leviathan rose up from the depths of the ocean and swallowed the fishermen whole.

Marigold

Marigold, named after the golden marigold, married for gold.

susquatch

you know what they say about men with Sasquatch

Window

No, what do they say?

I changed my living room window six times before I realized it was my glasses that were cracked.

Cracked

Bob cracked his skull when he fell head first on the asphalt.

Bob

Bob bobbed on the waves. He had no choice. A shark bit off his arms and legs, so bob just bobbed. And was aptly named.

artist

An artist is just a failure away from becoming Hitler.

Doom

Mr Doom thought he was a super villain, with powers to match. But he wasn’t. He should have stayed in school and got his doctorate…The truck killed him instantly.

unicorn