An Incredible Machine said 9 years ago:

Certainly! But since you didn’t specify, you’ll have the longest leg hair in the world.

I wish I had an endless supply of iced coffee.

luxurious-grasshopper said 9 years ago:

Understood! However, this endless supply of iced coffee will make you uncontrollably hyper, anxious, and cold every time you take a sip. On top of that, the caffeine crash will leave you feeling so miserable that nothing will be able to lift your mood again unless you fully drink another iced coffee!

I wish I had a horse.

Deleted User said 9 years ago:

Granted, but it’s pocket-sized.

I wish I had a better immune system.

Christine said 9 years ago:

Granted, but it’s only .00001% better.

I wish I had better friends.

silentlaze said 9 years ago:

Granted and for a time you they are amazing. Then they die.

I wish I had every video game in the world.

Cat Lady said 9 years ago:

Granted, but then you get lags on everyone and have no time to play them all.
I wish i was snow white.

Granted but the seven dwarves that follow are now complete pervs.

I wish Spider-man was real

luxurious-grasshopper said 9 years ago:

Understood! However, this Spider-Man actually turns out to be a real human spider that shares no resemblance to the actual Spider-Man since you were not specific.

I wish I had a cookie.

Granted, but it’s a cookie that was made 100 years ago.

I wish I could read minds.

Cat Lady said 9 years ago:

Granted, you soon start to regret this, cause you no longer know the sound of silence since you can hear now minds from animals (insects included), and you don´t even know the language.

I wish i could travel trough time

You can, but you’re incapable of controlling any aspect of it, leaving you stranded in the middle of Pompeii during the eruption of Vesuvius armed with nothing but a toothpick, a locket you picked up on an unscheduled stop to France in 1854, and a broken clamshell. The bright side is you absolutely baffle future historians, and many documentaries and sci-fi episodes are created to explain the mystery of how a human dressed in 2015 clothing with an 1800′s locket could possibly be buried under the same ash that killed people almost 2000 years ago.

(I was feeling descriptive.)

I wish I could decorate my apartment to look like a Bohemian paradise.

Granted, but then your apartment burns down.

I wish that all superheroes were real.

AquaGirl said 9 years ago:

Granted, but all of them target you.

I wish that I could be immortal.

Jess said 9 years ago:

Granted but all the people you love never will be so you’ll have to slowly watch them grow old and die one by one until you are left alone (plus the fact that life loses a lot of its meaning when you take away death).

I wish I could talk to animals

You can talk to them, but when they reply, it’s in an ancient language that was only spoken on 1 of the most remote Fijian islands.

I wish this cold would go away