Quiet Island said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Granted! But each transformation is excruciating and your DNA is so unstable you keep getting cancer.

I wish there were perfect divine justice and no need for a legal system.

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Granted! But everybody dies.

I wish mosquitoes do not exist.

Granted, but then another species reminds a lot about mosquitoes, they are just bigger and invincible.

I wish I knew all there was to know.

Granted but since you know everything everyone goes to you for answers wit there problems and discoveries and etc eventually you become sick and tired of everyone always asking you about something you move far away in an abandoned island where you live alone for the rest of your years …. I wish I stop being sick this coughing is driving me bananas..

GracJack said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Granted but now you are addicted to the meds

I wish I was happy

granted. you are now Happy, one of the seven dwarves formally living with Snow White.

I wish I had the ability to heal the world.

The Curious One said 10 years, 1 month ago:

granted, but you get all the worlds pain and suffering.

I wish i new what to do with my life

blackdog said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Granted. You have an unignorable calling to become a coprology intern.

I wish my back would get better so I could run again.

AloneInWonderland said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Granted! But you break your leg training next week.

I wish I could lucid dream.

Granted! but soon, you can’t tell the difference between your dreams and reality and get arrested for streaking in public.

I wish I had my ideal body.

blackdog said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Granted. Enjoy the beautiful corpse in your bedroom.

I wish for my name to be in next generations history books. (A million ways this one could go. LOL)

PhilophobicHeart said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Granted! But only bad things about you would be written, that would make the readers hate you mercilessly.

I wish the guy I love falls in love with me.

Granted! But night he turns into a nagging, farting, pissy grandma, and for three quarters of the day he becomes VERY tempting cookie. [I'm sorry, I didn't want to ruin it too much so I tried to add humor.]

I wish I knew what my life’s purpose was.

Quiet Island said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Granted! But it turns out your purpose is to be the butt of every joke and fail at everything to make other, really annoying people feel better by comparison.

I wish I could summon friendly dragons.

TheBoron said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Granted! You can summon friendly dragons. And since I’m feeling generous, you can also summon the unfriendly dragons who turn up nice in the end. The only problem is, they’re too friendly and want to follow you all the time. Even when you’re having a good time with your partner!

I wish I’m in this very good mood forever! :D