What is your favorite animal? –Hedgehogs

When was the last time you were genuinely
happy? — Sometime a few weeks ago, maybe Valentine’s Day

Do you believe in ‘True Love’? –Yes

Coke or Pepsi? –Coke

Favorite Holiday? –Christmas

Favorite Band and Artist? — Ivy Levan

Favorite Quote?

“She buried her ears into the calm of his heartbeat, and in a matter of seconds: fell terribly in love with the way her loneliness fell, softly and suddenly, asleep, in his chest.”
–Christopher Pointdexter

What do you do when no ones home? –Eat Nutella out of the jar and watch shitty TV

What is the best compliment you have
received?
–To ask me out, my boyfriend wrote me this really long letter talking about all the things he loved about me. It was kind of excessive, but still really sweet ;)

If you could donate 100 million to a charity,
which charity/cause would it be? –Unicef

What is your sexual orientation?
–Straight at the moment

What is it you want most in Life?
–Love and success

What is your favorite day of the week?

–Saturday

If you could learn an instrument what would it
be?

–Piano, better than i can now

What dreams do you have? — I want to have a book published, and become a successful blogger/youtuber

What is your favourite joke?

–What is brown and sticky? A stick.

If you could travel back in time where would
you go and why? –the 1950s

What is your favourite shade of blue?
–a bright sort of blue, like the blahtherapy banner, to match my eyes

What is your favorite (or currently favourite)
song? — “Oh Darling” by Plug in Stereo

Why did you join Blah, was it to help or be
helped? –really just to help, if i can.

What would you tell your 14 year old self? –well, i am 14, so…just live life to the fullest right now, and remember that winter will end soon.

Who is your role model? –my mom, and my boyfriend

If you could have any superpower, what would
you choose? –Density control (manipulate your personal density)

when I last cried? –Last week. All the time. Constantly.

If you were stuck on an island and you could
have one person there with you, who would
you choose? –Someone resourceful

What piece of advice would you give a seven
year old? –Be strong and try to succeed.

What is the most disturbing thought you’ve
ever had? –i wanted to kill myself for a while

One person you can never live without? –everyone in my life is an important part of it. But i would say if i had to choose one my boyfriend. I could never move on if he died.

Do you think you’d make a good therapist and why or why not? –i don’t think so. I’m not really very good at giving advice.

If your life was a song, what would the title be? –”Pixie”

Do you consider yourself a feminist? –Not an active one. Every once in a while i pick up on a really asshole thing a guy says and rants to him about it, but i’m fairly neutral the rest of the time.

What is one thing that you wish you’ve never done? –i wish i’d never broken up with my boyfriend the first time. it really hurt him.

What’s the book/movie/song you feel identified with? –”This is Life”

If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be? –Robin Williams

If you had to leave your house right now and walk away, where would you go? –My boyfriend’s house

An Incredible Machine said 9 years, 1 month ago:

How old are you? – 23

What is the last movie you watched? – I don’t know what it was called & I was only partially paying attention since I was working on homework simultaneously. Something animated with like bullfighting and stuff. So in lieu of that how about 3 episodes of Supernatural? That’s kinda like a movie… haha

What is your favorite food? – Currently pesto. Pesto everything.

What is your getaway? – Art, music/concerts

What is your favorite animal? – Cats, koalas and peacocks.

happy? — I’m not really sure…. I mean I couldn’t stop smiling the other day after telling my friend about this guy I’m interested in… but I’m also hella worried it won’t work out.

Do you believe in ‘True Love’? – I…I think so? I mean, I’ve seen it work for others. And… maybe for me. We shall see.

Coke or Pepsi? – I don’t drink soda anymore, but used to be Coke

Favorite Holiday? – I love Halloween for the decorations :)

Favorite Band and Artist? — Rascal Flatts/Keith Urban

Favorite Quote? – Currently “Live & die by the chance worth taking, money don’t buy the life that we’re making” – Little Big Town

What do you do when no ones home? – Currently organize things/binge watch Supernatural/make art

received? – I think my favorites are compliments on my art, but it felt pretty amazing to have this guy I like ask me how it was possible for me to be this beautiful… honestly I just love the way he makes me feel whether he’s complimenting me or not… God I hope this works out.

which charity/cause would it be? – I’d donate to the research of all the less common cancers. Everyone donates to breast cancer/lung cancer/whatever. But if you get a strange cancer… well… all you’re doing is hoping for more time and less pain and…. shit I’m gonna cry. :(

What is your sexual orientation? – Straight

What is it you want most in Life? – Happiness. That is the ultimate goal really, anything else you want, you want because you want more happiness, for you or others.

What is your favorite day of the week? – Currently, Tuesday and Wednesday. No work, good classes, good people.

be? – Guitar or Mandolin.

What dreams do you have? — I want to design album artwork/tour merch/etc for bands. Oh and more literal dreams? You have no idea. So random. Lots of apocalyptic imagery and things you’d assume I was on drugs for, though I’m perfectly sober.

What is your favourite joke? –Singing in the shower is all fun and games until you get shampoo in your mouth…then it becomes a soap opera.

you go and why? – Not that long ago, honestly. Probably just to my most recent vacation. I need the beach and I miss my family.

What is your favourite shade of blue? – slightly bluer than turquoise. And there’s a Sally Hansen nail polish called Pacific Blue and you have no idea, it’s so pretty.

song? — Haven’t Had Enough – Mariana’s Trench

helped? – to help, but right after I kinda reset my karma and helped someone.

What would you tell your 14 year old self? – You will make it to where you want to be, I promise. In the meantime, take yoga classes, actually take care of your skin, maybe don’t wait til college to wear makeup and when you do for the love of God do so subtly. And learn to calm down. your anxiety is killing you currently and in the future. Now here’s $5 on a registered Starbucks card, go get yourself an iced coffee.

Who is your role model? – I have so many, honestly. Except one in my career field, ironically enough. My closest family members & the musicians I love, mainly.

you choose? – Teleportation!! I’d be sending myself to Australia right now.

when I last cried? – A couple days ago. Long story. Stress buildup and I snapped like a stalk of celery in liquid nitrogen.

you choose? – Someone famous. But smart and famous. That way of course the world will be looking for them, but they’re also gonna be looking for ways to survive and get us to safety and not just bitching about how they’re too good to be trapped on an island.

year old? – Follow that thing you like. You think bugs are cool? Learn about them. You can’t stop drawing, you’re following right in my footsteps, here’s some new crayons. Do what makes you happy and you’ll never have to fully grow up. :)

ever had? – all my fears involving the guy I’m interested in. Always been afraid of bad relationships and I can’t shut that part of my mind off, even though he’s never shown any signs of wanting to hurt me. I just… ugh. I’m so paranoid and this is the cause of 99% of my stress is my stupid overthinking.

One person you can never live without? – Mom. I mean, my whole family of course. But Mom.

Do you think you’d make a good therapist and why or why not? – Negative. Too ranty. And I say the wrong things at the wrong time and it’s never a good thing.

If your life was a song, what would the title be? –”Paranoia” haha

Do you consider yourself a feminist? – I mean not specifically… just kinda want people to stop being asses to eachother and start being fair. It doesn’t seem that hard.

What is one thing that you wish you’ve never done? – Panicked upon realizing that I like the guy who likes me.

What’s the book/movie/song you feel identified with? – Well the song that’s on right now works, It’s called “Tumble & Fall” & it’s the whole idea of yeah we’re going through shit, but we’re gonna be the best we’ve ever been at the end of it.

If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be? – Grandpa. (see the 100 million to donate to what cause deal. :( )

If you had to leave your house right now and walk away, where would you go? – Ideally? Australia. More realistically but still probably nah? Potential boyfriend’s apartment since I miss him & need to talk to him to figure out what the hell we are. Most likely? Target or to a Mexican restaurant since I’m hungry.

What are you listening to right now? – Distant cars on the highway and Train “Give It All” on my iPod

MarjaElisa said 9 years, 1 month ago:

How old are you? – 22

What is the last movie you watched? – The Shawshank Redemption.

What is your favorite food? – Pizza! :P

What is your getaway? – Music, movies and sports.

What is your favorite animal? – Cats.

happy? — Hmm. The last time was in August when I was at my favorite artist’s concert and he sang my favorite song. :) There has been some moments after that too, but that time the feeling was really genuine.

Do you believe in ‘True Love’? – I used to believe but I’m not sure if I believe anymore.. I have become really cynical :D

Coke or Pepsi? – Pepsi (Max)

Favorite Holiday? – Halloween (even though it’s not that big thing in Finland), Midsummer and Christmas.

Favorite Band and Artist? — Sam Smith, Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, One Direction.

Favorite Quote? – “Be yourself – everyone else is already taken.”

What do you do when no ones home? – I live alone so I’m basically always alone :D I love to just dance and sing around my apartment.

received? – My good friend said to me “I’m amazed you have been single for so long. You’re so pretty, smart, funny and an open mind.”

which charity/cause would it be? – I would donate it to Human Rights Watch.

What is your sexual orientation? – Straight.

What is it you want most in Life? – Mostly I want to be happy. That I could someday realize that I have finally overcome my issues and accepted myself as I am.

What is your favorite day of the week? – Definitely Friday and Saturday.

be? – Piano and quitar.

What dreams do you have? — I want to travel around the world and write a book and get it published. Those have been my biggest dreams since I was a little girl.

What is your favourite joke? – “So who was the first guy to see an egg come out of a chicken’s ass and say “I’m gonna eat that”?”

you go and why? – I would travel to time before my dad’s death and I would visit him more often and call him to make sure he’s ok.

What is your favourite shade of blue? – Turquoise.

song? — My currently favourite song is Labrinth – Jealous. Oh, and Hozier – Take Me To Church.

helped? – Mostly to be helped. My friend recommended this to me. But it has also been great to be able to help others. :)

What would you tell your 14 year old self? – Always remember to be yourself. Don’t care about what others think, you don’t need to pretend to be anything you’re not. You’re awesome as you are.

Who is your role model? – My mom, who has lived a tougher life than anyone can imagine, and survived.

you choose? – I would love to be able to teleport! I would visit so many places and see my friends more often and people who I’ve wanted to see but I couldn’t.

when I last cried? – Today, just a couple hours ago. I felt really emotional and hearing a sad song just made me burst into tears.

you choose? – My best friend!

year old? – Just enjoy your childhood. Take the best of it and don’t worry about anything. You have plenty of time to worry when you’re an adult.

ever had? – When I have thought about different ways to kill myself.

One person you can never live without? – My Mom.

Do you think you’d make a good therapist and why or why not? – Hell no. I like to listen and help but I’m too emotional – and I take other people’s problems too personally.

If your life was a song, what would the title be? – “Crazy, stupid life” :D

Do you consider yourself a feminist? – I haven’t really thought about it that much but I guess there lives a little feminist in me.

What is one thing that you wish you’ve never done? – It’s kinda stupid to regret things already done but if I had to choose one thing… I wouldn’t have started to date my ex-bf who broke my heart, not only once but twice.

What’s the book/movie/song you feel identified with? – Songs: Jessie J – Personal, Pink – Try, Christina Aguilera – Beautiful, Britney Spears – Everytime.

If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be? – No doubt about it, my dad.

If you had to leave your house right now and walk away, where would you go? – I would walk to my mom’s apartment. If it wouldn’t be so cold, I would walk to the beach, sit there and wait for the sunrise.

What are you listening to right now? – Sia – Elastic Heart.

What is your favorite movie of all time? – The Pianist.

Dan said 8 years, 4 months ago:

How old are you? – 16, Made an error making my profile two years ago, and didnt notice till last year it was set at 23, Can’t seem to change it …

What is the last movie you watched? – The mockingjay pt.2

What is your favorite food? – Sushi, grilled chicken/fish with stirfryed greenbeans & Mangoes with creame ^^

What is your getaway? – Dreaming, Writing, Listening, Music and Drawing sometimes

What is your favorite animal? – Whales, firelies and wolves ( Can’t not mention either of the following xD ) .

happy? —Today, Waking up to a cloudy day with cludcapped towers, follwed by meditating in the ocean at sunset, discovering Lindsey Sterling, my new favourite artist and Violin pop composer, and finally being struck with an incredible self reflection that popped out of nowhere but let me make sense of some things that have been bothering me ^

Do you believe in ‘True Love’? – Absolutely, just not the Clićhe, material love from “romantic” movies

Coke or Pepsi? – Neither

Favorite Holiday? – Christmas/ Winter, Love the cold.

Favorite Band and Artist? — Lindsey Sterling, P!nk, Owl City, Sia, Paramore

Favorite Quote? – “Attachment is the root of all suffering” *I have too many favourites to add on here.

What do you do when no ones home? – Play loud music, read. Doesnt make that much of a difference, although is relieving. Feel like I can recharge alone.

received? – Countless venters thanking me for helping them, I couldn’t possibly choose one.

which charity/cause would it be? – I would try to create free facilities for the underprivalidged rather than donate the whole sum, Sort of suspicious with Charities.

What is your sexual orientation? – Gay

What is it you want most in Life? – Growing, Constantly building on my story, and knowing im always the same person, remembering you don’t lose anything as you move into the future.

What is your favorite day of the week? – Teusday

be? – The Violin

What dreams do you have? — I want to write and publish two books, a fiction and non-fiction. Grow, and perfect lucid dreaming. Find someone I can be myself with and grow with.

What is your favourite joke? –
Women belong in the kitchen
Men belong in the kitchen
Everyone belongs in the kitchen.
There’s FOOD in the kitchen.

you go and why? – I would go back and meet Alan watts or somehow watch the Big bang, or whatever primordial event may or may not have began everything.

What is your favourite shade of blue? – Aqua, Aquamarine, or Dark turquoise .

What is your favourite (or currently favourite)
song? — Lindsey Sterling – Beyond the Veil, Shatter me and Master of Tides, Owl City – Fireflies

helped? – To Help, and establish myself as a dedicated and enthusiastic part of this community since I’m not going anywhere any time soon.

What would you tell your 14 year old self? – You are always the same person, you don’t lose aspects of yourself because they are an integral part of you, the constructs you are about to make as just that. Constructs, Don’t let them control you.

Who is your role model? – Don’t have or need one, but if I had to choose, Lizzy Valasquez

you choose? – Subconscious manipulation, bend the reality of people around me, as well as my own. Like a Conscious Dreamer in waking life.

when I last cried? – Yesterday, listening to an incredibly relatible song

you choose? – My 3 best friends ( Can’t pick ) or Alan watts/Victoria Erickson

year old? – Read, a lot and don’t let anyone tell you it isn’t fun, because book are a gateway, to both perspective, and creative processes. Not to mention hidden worlds..

ever had? – Losing myself to a mental construct, Contemplating the implications of suicide and worse, depressions lense can be ruthless.

One person you can never live without? – My mom, and friends

Do you think you’d make a good therapist and why or why not? – Yep, atleast I’d like to think so ^^ Psychology and Philosophy both interest me alot, and listening is something I just can’t go without ( Dying slowly inside searching for Blah alternatives apart from 7cups )

If your life was a song, what would the title be? – “Nuvole Bianche, or Beyond the Viel” ^^

Do you consider yourself a feminist? – Yes, Feminism is really just another word for Gender equality. I would rather just call it equality.

What is one thing that you wish you’ve never done? – Nothing, my life is an orchestral pattern, composed of the things I did in my life for good, bad and everything inbetween

What’s the book/movie/song you feel identified with? – Songs: Pretty much most Lindsey sterling songs, The girl with the dragon tattoo trilogy, Dream Catcher ( an incomplete novel I found online ) and the Twilight Saga.

If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be? –
Wouldn’t do it.

If you had to leave your house right now and walk away, where would you go? – Take a pillow, Blanket and book. Lay down in a forest clearing and look up at the stars, probably read and fall asleep to a birds song/firefly lanterns,

What are you listening to right now? – Lindsey sterling ( Yes I’m currently obsessed )

What is your favourite movie of all time? – Alice in Wonderland, The Intern, Writers, Bedtime stories

What would you name you child?, If you ever decide to have him/her.
Boy- Evan, Emmet, Adam
Girl- Alice/ Eden/ Lynn/Ellis or Eli

Deleted User said 8 years, 4 months ago:

How old are you? – 16

What is the last movie you watched? – antman

What is your favorite food? – spinach and feta stuffed chicken with a hint of dill

What is your getaway? – Dreaming, Writing, Listening, music

What is your favorite animal? – wolves

happy? —Today, I am now dating the person I love the most in my life.

Do you believe in ‘True Love’? – Absolutely, just not Clićhe love

Coke or Pepsi? – Pepsi

Favorite Holiday? – Christmas/ Winter, Love the cold.

Favorite Band and Artist? — Mcr, bvb, rise against, they are tied

Favorite Quote? – “Attachment is the root of all suffering”

What do you do when no ones home? – Play loud music, read.

received? – Countless venters thanking me for helping them, I couldn’t possibly choose one.

which charity/cause would it be? – I would donate to open house ministries it’s a family shelter and they do secret Santa where the workers get the residents presents for them or their kids

What is your sexual orientation? – pan-pan

What is it you want most in Life? – Growing, Constantly building on my story.

What is your favorite day of the week? – Wednesday- I always have a basketball game on Wednesdays, so I love Wednesdays.

be? – Tuba because I already know it!

What dreams do you have? — Grow, and perfect lucid dreaming. Find someone I can be myself with and grow with.

What is your favourite joke? –
Women belong in the kitchen
Men belong in the kitchen
Everyone belongs in the kitchen.
There’s FOOD in the kitchen.

you go and why? – I would go back and say goodbye to my great grandmother because our last words were I love the scenery in Medora, we were talking about the trip we took the summer before so that she could keep her mind off of the cancer…

What is your favourite shade of blue?- deep dark blue

song? — Owl City – Fireflies

helped? – To Help, and establish myself as a dedicated part of this community since I’m not going anywhere any time soon.

What would you tell your 14 year old self? – Don’t be a shithead to people

Who is your role model? – my best friend Nicole❤️

you choose? — he power to shrink to ant size and control the ants then be able to come back to normal size

when I last cried? – Today, after the love of my life told me that they love me

you choose? – My S/O

year old? – Read, a lot and don’t let anyone tell you it isn’t fun, because it is.

ever had? – that my crush liked me back when in reality they do!

One person you can never live without? – My S/O

Do you think you’d make a good therapist and why or why not? – nope, I’m too much of a dipshit

If your life was a song, what would the title be? – stressed out

Do you consider yourself a feminist? – no

What is one thing that you wish you’ve never done? – Nothing..

What’s the book/movie/song you feel identified with? – Dream Catcher

If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be? –My great grandma

If you had to leave your house right now and walk away, where would you go? – my S/O’s house

What are you listening to right now? – shawn mendes

What is your favourite movie of all time? – zathura

Boy- Josiah/ Elijah/ jake/ Eric
Girl- Ellie/ Angie/ Amy/ Angelique

What are your top 5 favorite songs? – make it stop, the run and go, holding on to you, stressed out, beautiful.

SJayJay said 8 years, 4 months ago:

How old are you? – 14

What is the last movie you watched? – mocking jay pt2

What is your favorite food? – can’t choose

What is your getaway? – Dreaming, reading, Listeningn to music, badminton

What is your favorite animal? -Deer (and unicorns)

happy? —Last week , talking to someone who always finds a way to make me laugh no matter what I feel

Do you believe in ‘True Love’? – Of course

Coke or Pepsi? – I hate sodas

Favorite Holiday? – Christmas

Favorite Band and Artist? — I like kpop so….F(x)

Favorite Quote? – “ “We cut and kill flowers because we think they are beautiful but yet we cut and kill ourselves because we think we are not”

What do you do when no ones home? – Dance

received? – cant choose

which charity/cause would it be? – I would probably divide the money to be given to orphanages, those care houses for old people and cancer patients

What is your sexual orientation? – straight female

What is it you want most in Life? – Happiness for me and everyone and to live in a world where people truly care for each other (which is impossible)

What is your favorite day of the week? -Fridays and Saturdays because after school on friday I just chill and I love training on saturdays
be? – guitar, ive always loved the sound of guitars

What dreams do you have? — To die happy.

What is your favorite joke- none

you go and why? – I would go back to the time my parents were still young so I could also know my grandparents amd know the hardshipstheyve been through amd if they will understand mev
What is your favourite shade of blue?- royal blue

song? — Hello adele

helped? – To Help, because I felt thankful that I was able to overcome a hard part of my life and want others to overcome theirs tooo

What would you tell your 14 year old self? – Im still 14 years old so hehe be humble and moral, never let the bad things they say about you be true

Who is your role model? – Jesus

you choose? — teleport

when I last cried? –last week, when I let what others say affect me

you choose? – my brother

year old? – If people put you down or bully you in school always tell someone you trust

ever had? – losing my family

One person you can never live without? – Family

Do you think you’d make a good therapist and why or why not? – I want to be one but I tend to speak wihout thinking so I dont know if it will suit me

If your life was a song, what would the title be? – ???

Do you consider yourself a feminist? – no

What is one thing that you wish you’ve never done? – lying to everyone in 3rd grade about who I was and never habing any friends after

What’s the book/movie/song you feel identified with? – You cant just ask me questions like those I have too many

If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be? -

If you had to leave your house right now and walk away, where would you go? – friends house

What are you listening to right now? – nothing

What is your favourite movie of all time? – like I said cant choose

Boy- Alexander, Caleb, Tyler
Girl- Rachel, Scarlett, zari, grace

What are your top 5 favorite songs? – cant decide

If you could be someone else for a day who would it be? – My younger sister because I think shes is being bullied by her classmates and since I know what that was like I wanna stand up for her against her classmates

How old are you?
What is the last movie you watched?
Happy Feet.
What is your favourite food?
Pasta.
What is your getaway?
Music, The Sims, TV, out with friends.
What is your favourite animal?
Dogs.
When was the last time you were genuinely happy?
Wednesday.
Do you believe in ‘True Love’?
No.
Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi!
Favourite Holiday?
Christmas.
Favourite Band and Artist?
Maybe ‘Chvrches’
Favourite Quote?
“I’m funny in the wall.”
What do you do when no ones home?
Put my music up as loud as possible.
What is the best compliment you have received?
That I looked good one day.
If you could donate 100 million to a charity, which charity/cause would it be?
Something for animals. WWF, or SSPCA.
I don’t define.
What is it you want most in life?
A dog.
What is your favourite day of the week?
Depends on the week.
If you could learn an instrument what would it be?
I just wish I could sing.
What dreams do you have?
Get my own place, drive a nice car, dogs, a partner, more dogs.
I prefer stories.
If you could travel back in time where would you go and why?
Back to 1944 or so, to a small farm, in a small town in Fife. I want/need to murder the man that hurt two of the people I love most.
Navy is okay.
What is your favourite (or currently favourite) song?
Fineshrine.
Why did you join Blah, was it to help or be helped?
To vent.
What would you tell your 14 year old self?
Stop cutting yourself. You need your left arm.
Who is your role model?
No one.
If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
Invisibility.
When I last cried?
Tiny bit last night.
If you were stuck on an island and you could have one person there with you, who would you choose?
My best friend.
What piece of advice would you give a seven year old?
Don’t give a shit what anyone wants you to be. Be you.
What is the most disturbing thought you’ve ever had?
Splitting my arms open and snapping my veins with scissors.
One person you can never live without?
My gran.
Do you think you’d make a good therapist and why or why not?
No. I can’t even understand myself.
If your life was a song, what would the title be?
Disaster.
Do you consider yourself a feminist?
Absolutely.
What is one thing that you wish you’ve never done?
Silenced myself at eight years old.
What’s a book/movie/song you feel connected with?
I have a few reasons to say Girl Interrupted.
If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be?
My friends dad. A 10 year old girl needs her dad.
If you had to leave your house right now and walk away, where would you go?
My friends house.
What are you listening to right now?
‘Little Mix – Love Me Like You’
What is your favourite movie of all time?
There’s a couple.
I like names with A, E, L, I, X, V sounds.
What are your top 5 favorite songs?
I can’t name 5.
If you could be someone else for a day who would it be?
My best friend.
What has been the most painful thing you’ve ever endured?
Overdosing on paracetamol.

How old are you?
- Almost 23.
What is the last movie you watched?
- Max (that military dog movie, I loved it)
What is your favourite food?
- Pizza. Chocolate.
What is your getaway?
- Games, tv series, movies, books, writing
What is your favourite animal?
- Wolves.
When was the last time you were genuinely happy?
- Today, I think.
Do you believe in ‘True Love’?
- Why not.
Coke or Pepsi?
- I’m addicted to Pepsi Max.
Favourite Holiday?
- I hate holidays.
Favourite Band and Artist?
- I don’t have at the moment.
Favourite Quote?
- “The World is against me. It wouldn’t be fair otherwise.”
What do you do when no ones home?
- Well, I live alone. So mostly homeworks.
What is the best compliment you have received?
- Anything my boyfriend says. He says only good things and those makes my heart curl up and purrrr.
- For animals, I think.
- I am sapiosexual.
What is it you want most in life?
- Right now I’m kinda pleased to my situation in life. I wish to get finished with my studies, but I know I will finish them with time.
What is your favourite day of the week?
- Fridays. No school. :3
If you could learn an instrument what would it be?
- I’ve played guitar before but didn’t enjoy it much, or first I did but then sort of get bored… I don’t know. I prefer nothing. I’m not very musical person anyway. Tho, I have quite good singing voice still.
What dreams do you have?
- Get a job, finish my studies, move away from this apartment.
- Anything dark would make it.
If you could travel back in time where would you go and why?
- But hey! I can travel in time, only forward but that’s good enough. I’m happy where I am now.
- Pale blue, icy blue? Actually, anything blue.
What is your favourite (or currently favourite) song?
- I don’t have one.
Why did you join Blah, was it to help or be helped?
- Mostly for growing up as better person. Get help and friends and probably help others. Yet I don’t have made any friends. Haha.
What would you tell your 14 year old self?
- I don’t really know. Maybe thank her for keeping me alive and giving future a change to improve.
Who is your role model?
- I don’t need role models.
If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
- Shapeshifting.
When I last cried?
- Yesterday I believe. Mostly because my hormones/PMS.
If you were stuck on an island and you could have one person there with you, who would you choose?
- My boyfriend probably.
What piece of advice would you give a seven year old?
- Love yourself today. Even for a moment.
What is the most disturbing thought you’ve ever had?
- Binge eat to the point my stomach would explode.
One person you can never live without?
- My boyfriend, definetely.
Do you think you’d make a good therapist and why or why not?
- Sadly, yes. I’m good listener, I’m really emphatetic and into psychology.
If your life was a song, what would the title be?
- Blood upon the risers
Do you consider yourself a feminist?
- I might be, but I don’t like to identificate as one in publicly.
What is one thing that you wish you’ve never done?
- To fall in love with abusive alcoholic.
What’s a book/movie/song you feel connected with?
- I don’t know. Few books comes in my mind but people wouldn’t know them anyway so I just say I don’t know.
If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be?
- My sister. I miss her badly.
If you had to leave your house right now and walk away, where would you go?
- To my boyfriend or my dad.
What are you listening to right now?
- Breathing of sleeping dogs.
What is your favourite movie of all time?
- Max (at the moment)
- I know I would name my boy child as “Toivo” (“Hope” in English). So I could say that I always have hope. Haha. If I had a girl, I don’t know how to name her. But I prefer lifestyle where are no kids. I’m too problematic to be a mother for any.
What are your top 5 favorite songs?
- I don’t know. Only music I’ve been listening are Fallout 4 soundtrack. Uranium fever and Crawl trough the fallout are top 2, last 3 you can pick blindly.
If you could be someone else for a day who would it be?
- My dog, probably.
What has been the most painful thing you’ve ever endured?
- Physically my throat infection with abcess was really painful. Mentally my sister’s dead and everything back then.

What’s the scariest nightmare you have experienced?
- In latest one I lost my older dog. It fell from high platform and it just died in my arms. I felt devastated. Felt like something in me had died with that dog. I know something will die in me. Prefer not to think about it now. Makes me sad and anxious.

Beanz said 8 years, 4 months ago:

How old are you? – 17 turn 18 on 17th of march
What is the last movie you watched? – The Book Of Life
What is your favourite food?- Brioche with chocolate
What is your getaway? – games
What is your favourite animal? – i don’t have a favourite i love all animals
When was the last time you were genuinely happy? – the other day when my crush played the violin for me even though i never asked her to and she never had too
Do you believe in ‘True Love’? – yes
Coke or Pepsi? – i like both equally
Favourite Holiday? – none
Favourite Band and Artist? – Favourite band would have to be Approaching Nirvana OR Skillet
Favourite Quote? – “All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul and they will never notice how broken you really are” ~Robyn Williams
What do you do when no ones home? – play games like normal
What is the best compliment you have received?- i don’t have a best compliment
- it would be split between all the animals charities and rescue centers
What is your sexual orientation? – straight
What is it you want most in life? – that all my friends are happy and nothing stops them at all from being happy
What is your favourite day of the week? – don’t have a favourite day
If you could learn an instrument what would it be? – never been interested in learning an instrument so i wouldn’t want to learn one
What dreams do you have? – i don’t really have dreams as such but what i do see is what is going to happen the next day whether it be good or not and if its not good i try my best to avoid it but sadly it never works
What is your favourite joke? – don’t care for jokes
If you could travel back in time where would you go and why? – i would go back to the time before i was born or if i could go to a time i’ve never been to i’d stop my mum from marrying an arsehole
What is your favourite shade of blue? – i don’t like the colour blue i prefer black
What is your favourite (or currently favourite) song? – you get what you give by New Radicals
Why did you join Blah, was it to help or be helped? – i joined Blah to help others but also to get some help for myself in times that i need it most
What would you tell your 14 year old self? – i’d tell myself life is going to get worse and to prepare for the worst
Who is your role model? – Robyn Williams
If you could have any superpower, what would you choose? – invisibility so no one would notice me when i didn’t want to be noticed
When I last cried? – it was that long ago i can’t remember
If you were stuck on an island and you could have one person there with you, who would you choose? – it would be my crush as she means the world to me
What piece of advice would you give a seven year old? – to give up while they’re ahead of themselves
What is the most disturbing thought you’ve ever had? – killing all the people i hate slowly but surely but do it slowly so they are in massive pain and they are begging for you to kill them and the more they beg the slower their death becomes
One person you can never live without? – my crush
Do you think you’d make a good therapist and why or why not? – i think i’d make a good therapist as i’m great at listening to people but then i think i’d make a terrible one as my advice isn’t always the best
If your life was a song, what would the title be? – no song has been created to fit the title of my life
Do you consider yourself a feminist? – ???
What is one thing that you wish you’ve never done? – wish i’d never fallen for my crush as i know that i’m going to hurt her even though she doesn’t care and when i tried warning her she refused to remove me of skype (as she lives in a different part of britain and thats the only way i can contact her) and she said we’ll handle it when and if it happens.
What’s a book/movie/song you feel connected with? – there are too many songs to list, movie not sure about, books i dont read
If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be? – i wouldn’t bring anyone back as i know they are up their for a reason and they’re a lot happier up there than they were down on earth.
If you had to leave your house right now and walk away, where would you go? – i’d go to my crush and see if i could stay with her if the answer was no i’d go to my mate who lives a couple streets away from me
What are you listening to right now? – You Get What You Give
What is your favourite movie of all time? – The Book Of Life
What would you name you child?, If you ever decide to have him/her. – if it was a female i’d either call it Saphira
What are your top 5 favorite songs? – don’t have a top 5 favourite songs
If you could be someone else for a day who would it be? – i wouldn’t want to be anyone else as i wouldn’t want them to suffer by being in my situation at all
What has been the most painful thing you’ve ever endured? – my life
What’s the scariest nightmare you have experienced? – i don’t have nightmares

How old were you when you gave up with life in general and stop feeling all the basic emotions? – i was 14 when i gave up with life and stop feeling all the basic emotions and stopped caring about anything that was anything

St. James said 8 years, 4 months ago:

How old are you? – 22 and 1 month
What is the last movie you watched? – My Neighbor, Totoro
What is your favourite food?- A nice nice steak
What is your getaway? – Writing
What is your favourite animal? – Anything like eagles, hawks
When was the last time you were genuinely happy? – In a KISS concert, in april
Do you believe in ‘True Love’? – Yes
Coke or Pepsi? – I like both equally, depends on what food is going with.
Favourite Holiday? – Anyone that gives me free time and no school
Favourite Band and Artist? – Difficult, There are too many favorites.
Favourite Quote? – “The only way to do it is to f*cking do it”
What do you do when no ones home? – Put some loud Hard Rock
What is the best compliment you have received?- I don’t remember last time i got one.
- I would share between animal shelters, building small houses for the homeless and orphanages
What is it you want most in life? – Achieve my professional and cultural goals, and learn how to be happy everyday and make my closest people happy too
What is your favourite day of the week? – Anyone where I can stay in bed late and not having to study.
If you could learn an instrument what would it be? – I play guitar, but I would like to play saxophone
What dreams do you have? – Traveling a lot, being a nice System Boss and play the most with my band
What is your favourite joke? – Too many great to pick one
If you could travel back in time where would you go and why? – I would like to meet the young “me” and teach him things I learnt the hard way.
What is your favourite shade of blue? – That Windows 95 blue :)
What is your favourite (or currently favourite) song? – Just like Tiger Woods, by Steel Panther
Why did you join Blah, was it to help or be helped? – To help people that really needs it and get some help too
What would you tell your 14 year old self? – Stop being such a pussy. Take risks and don’t care about what other thinks about you. JUST DO IT
Who is your role model? – Bill Gates.
If you could have any superpower, what would you choose? – Time stopping or water/air bending
When I last cried? – Watching the final of Kyokai no Kanata
If you were stuck on an island and you could have one person there with you, who would you choose? – My best friend.
What piece of advice would you give a seven year old? – Care about others and yourself, but loving yourself before others
What is the most disturbing thought you’ve ever had? – Killing all the robbers, bad politicians and lazy ass bad people.
One person you can never live without? – My best friends or my parents
Do you think you’d make a good therapist and why or why not? – I’ll be great becuase I like to help people with my knowledge, but there are a lot of stuff I have to learn first
If your life was a song, what would the title be? – Why I can’t find an answer?
Do you consider yourself a feminist? – More like supporting both genders, not one over other.
What is one thing that you wish you’ve never done? – Not saying I loved my middleschool crush
What’s a book/movie/song you feel connected with? – El amor en los tiempos del cólera by García Márquez
If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be? – If is one, my granddad, if is a lot, all the innocenly killed.
If you had to leave your house right now and walk away, where would you go? – Go to my best friend’s.
What are you listening to right now? – Nothing, I’m surprisingly in silence
What is your favourite movie of all time? – I don’t remember its name, and Star Wars 3
What would you name you child?, If you ever decide to have him/her. – Sora or Rhiannon if is a girl.
What are your top 5 favorite songs? – There are too much to just pick 5.
If you could be someone else for a day who would it be? – My best female friend. I know she has issues but I envy her because she has almost everything I’ve ever wanted.
What has been the most painful thing you’ve ever endured? – This depression I control but don’t get away causes by me being such a boring guy.
What’s the scariest nightmare you have experienced? – I don’t remember the scariest one

How old were you when you gave up with life in general and stop feeling all the basic emotions? – I still do, I feel too much stuff.

What is your main reason to live?- Mine is get my goals of traveling the wolrd and become a well known musician and the best engineer in Japan (after I get ther, of course)

mariko said 8 years, 4 months ago:

How old are you? – 20 years old (I’ll be 21 next March)
What is the last movie you watched? – Home Alone 1
What is your favourite food?- Lasagna!
What is your getaway? – Writing/reading
What is your favourite animal? – Cats,
When was the last time you were genuinely happy? –when I broke up with my boyfriend. I got away from a bad relationship and feel great about myself now.
Do you believe in ‘True Love’? – No.
Coke or Pepsi? – Pepsi, I have a sensitive stomach and I find pepsi less stronger than Coke.
Favourite Holiday? – Christmas
Favourite Band and Artist? – Evanescence or Iron Maiden
Favourite Quote? – “A esperança é a última a morrer” (Hope is the last thing to die -quote from my home country – Portugal)
What do you do when no ones home? – I watch alot of anime, youtube, play sims, write or read.
What is the best compliment you have received?- “You have the most beautiful green eyes I’ve ever seen, they’re so unique”
-To the homeless,orphanages, and all types of charities that help curing cancer or STD’S
What is it you want most in life? – Finish my degree on Translation,start my Master’s Degree on Chinese Studies, learn as much languages as I can (incluiding sign language), have my own house, my own money, do not deppend of a men EVER, to my family and friends to be ok and to fully know what the word “happiness” means.
What is your favourite day of the week? – Friday-
If you could learn an instrument what would it be? – Guitar. I started playing by myself and but I was going through a rough path and it wasn’t motivating me, but I’m planning on getting on it again. Also would love to play drumbs and piano.
What dreams do you have? – Traveling, eating all kinds of foods on the world, learn as many languages as I can, to be happy.
What is your favourite joke? – To me, as portuguese person, those are the ones who get me the most. I love portuguese and latino comedy (my favourite comedian is Gabriel Iglesias who is mexican- check him on youtube!)
If you could travel back in time where would you go and why? – When my grandparents were still alive… I miss them every single day.
What is your favourite shade of blue? – That’s an odd question. That blue that almost looks like green.
What is your favourite (or currently favourite) song? – “Death for cab cutie-I’ll follow you into the dark”
Why did you join Blah, was it to help or be helped? – To get helped and help as well.
What would you tell your 14 year old self? – Stop being such a “know it all” you know nothing (inser quote from GOT – “You kow nothing John Snow” (in this case my name, Su).
Who is your role model? – Amy Lee from Evanescence and my parents.
If you could have any superpower, what would you choose? – Reading people’s minds.
When I last cried? – Watching anime.
If you were stuck on an island and you could have one person there with you, who would you choose? – Dean Winchester <3 Just kidding haha, idk, probably my best friend.
What piece of advice would you give a seven year old? – Don't be mean to other people, always listen to the older cause they've been your age and they know alot. Do never let anyone put you down and always think with your heart and mind.
What is the most disturbing thought you’ve ever had? – Killing my bully.
One person you can never live without? – Friends and family.
Do you think you’d make a good therapist and why or why not? – Not at all. I'm too emotional and I would quickly connect with people and relate it to my personal life. However I have to admit I'm great at giving advice.
If your life was a song, what would the title be? – "Five for fighting-100 years".
Do you consider yourself a feminist? – Yes. Feminism stands for equal rights for both male and female rights and I want a fair and equal world.
What is one thing that you wish you’ve never done? – Never saying "I love you" to a guy.
What’s a book/movie/song you feel connected with? – Book called "The girl in the train" by Paula Hawkins.
If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be? – My grandparents.
If you had to leave your house right now and walk away, where would you go? – Tbh idk… probably go have some tea at a coffe shop with my parents or my friend.
What are you listening to right now? – Ironically nothing, I'm too focoused on answering this. But some mins ago I was listening "Supertramp-logical"
What is your favourite movie of all time? – Lord of the Rings (All of them) or the first Harry Potter movie. I can't pick.
What would you name you child?, If you ever decide to have him/her. – If it's a girl, I would name her Mariana (both my grandmother's names – Maria and Ana; If it was a boy would probably be George or Michael, cause I want to live in the UK or Canada, so a nice english nice.
What are your top 5 favorite songs? – Five for fighting-100 years; Evanescence-Last song I'm waisting on you ; Death for cab cutie-I'll follow you into the dark ; ZZ top- Sharp Dressed Men; Evanescence- My immortal.
If you could be someone else for a day who would it be? – Dean Winchester.
What has been the most painful thing you’ve ever endured? – Lonliness (hope I'm spelling it right) and anxiety.
What’s the scariest nightmare you have experienced? – One when I keep fallingin the middle of the stairs of my appartment, I hit the ground and I wake up not being able to breathe.
How old were you when you gave up with life in general and stop feeling all the basic emotions? – I still care. Life is too precious for you to give up on yourself. Have some love for your life and yourself.
What is your main reason to live?- My family, friends, for myself and my dreams and goals, for books, music, nature…so many beautiful things and beautiful people.

What is your biggest dream/s? Mine is to finish my education and be a top best seller author :)

ChelseaWalker_xo said 8 years, 4 months ago:

How old are you? – 20, almost 21!
What is the last movie you watched? – Anchorman
What is your favourite food?- Pizza
What is your getaway? – Listening to music, reading, and drinking tea
What is your favourite animal? – Cows
When was the last time you were genuinely happy? – A little bit before finals – my boyfriend surprised me and bought me boots (Goodwill, but in new condition – true love for college students lol)
Do you believe in ‘True Love’? – YUP!
Coke or Pepsi? – Eh, not a fan of either
Favourite Holiday? – Christmas
Favourite Band and Artist? – Carrie Underwood (Concert in April, here I come!)
Favourite Quote? – “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, the whole earth is filled with His glory.” (Isaiah 6:3)
What do you do when no ones home? – I have a single, so this happens a lot! I find something to binge watch or, when I know I’ll have more time, read!
What is the best compliment you have received?- “There’s something really different about you, in a neat, special sort of way.”
- St Jude
What is it you want most in life? – To be a mom – but all in due time!
What is your favourite day of the week? – Saturday
If you could learn an instrument what would it be? – Piano
What dreams do you have? – To go on a missions trip of some sort, to write a best selling book (novel, nonfiction, self help, whatever I’m called to do)
What is your favourite joke? – Chemistry jokes – I’d tell one, but all the good ones Argon (Chemistry major, all around nerd)
If you could travel back in time where would you go and why? – To the 1800s to meet Jane Austen! Pride and prejudice!!!
What is your favourite shade of blue? – Aquamarine
What is your favourite (or currently favourite) song? – “Build Your Kingdom Here” By Rend Collective
Why did you join Blah, was it to help or be helped? – to help!
What would you tell your 14 year old self? – Love yourself – no one else is going to make those happy memories for you
Who is your role model? – This one is too hard to narrow down
If you could have any superpower, what would you choose? – Telekinesis
When I last cried? – Monday night (I was studying for a physics final…STEM finals are rough…)
If you were stuck on an island and you could have one person there with you, who would you choose? – Either my bestie or boyfriend, so tough to decide which one. Flip a coin!
What piece of advice would you give a seven year old? – Don’t be so serious. I know you want to grow up, and being serious may do that, but having fun is more worth it!
What is the most disturbing thought you’ve ever had? – Not sure…
One person you can never live without? – My bro!
Do you think you’d make a good therapist and why or why not? – Yeah! A few teachers actually suggested it as a potential job fielf
If your life was a song, what would the title be? – “Keep On”
Do you consider yourself a feminist? – Sure, but not in the negatively sitgmatized way
What is one thing that you wish you’ve never done? – Eaten that last cookie at midnight lol
What’s a book/movie/song you feel connected with? – “Tangled” – I love Rapunzel’s spunk but still innocence and the character development
If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be? – My cousin Nathan
If you had to leave your house right now and walk away, where would you go? – With enough money for rent anywhere? Maybe to a midpoint to between where my family lives and my boyfriend lives
What are you listening to right now? – Maroon5 shuffled playlist
What is your favourite movie of all time? – Oooo, that’s a tough one. Anchorman is probably it
What would you name you child?, If you ever decide to have him/her. – Family names most likely
What are your top 5 favorite songs? – 1. “Build Your Kingdom Here” 2. “Good Girl” 3. “Whom Shall I Fear” 4. “Look at Me” 5. “You are More”
If you could be someone else for a day who would it be? – Urban Meyer’s wifey/daughters lol so much free football shwag!
What has been the most painful thing you’ve ever endured? – My mom going through cancer
What’s the scariest nightmare you have experienced? – Choking
How old were you when you gave up with life in general and stop feeling all the basic emotions? – Not applicable
What is your main reason to live?- God loves me and created me for a reason!
What is your biggest dream/s? – To be a mom and have a happy family

Mine: Favorite beverage? Tea all the way! Especially chai!