bbblife42 said 9 years, 8 months ago:

He wishes for true happiness.

Helen Smith said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Happy with his second wish, his third wish was to get his eyesight.

The_Colosseum said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Then Burt told the man “I wish to no longer be blind. To be able to see!”

Deleted User said 9 years, 8 months ago:

‘As you wish’, the man in the trench-coat replied, with a kind smile.

Deleted User said 9 years, 8 months ago:

And in an instant, the universe beneath his closed lids seemed to bloom and expand as a million flying colours burst into existence before him, flooding his mind.

Agnes, My Dear. said 9 years, 8 months ago:

The brightest light Burt’s brain could concieve filled the new world that shone as never before for the desfigurated man.

CoffeeMethod said 9 years, 8 months ago:

To his dismay, Burt was terrified. “IS THIS WHAT SIGHT IS!?!?!” Burt screamed as he realized he was peering into what was pure, unadulterated evil…..

“THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED!” He began to panic…

lise said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Zacharia Theodore the Great, who had fallen from Burt’s shoulder as he approached the stranger and been following as fast as he could since, finally caught up to his stricken friend, and, drawing himself up to his full height (which turned out to be an impressive six and a half feet), said in a deep and sonorous voice as his snail-self fell away like a cloak, “It never is, Burt – it never is” and then, looking meaningfully at the stranger, who trembled now – “You have violated the terms of our agreement, Jarvis.”

luxurious-grasshopper said 9 years, 5 months ago:

But then Burt was like “lol whatever” and did something that made him happy.

Toodles said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Trying to think of happy thoughts, he headed on home, where he thought things would be normal; as he tried to stay peaceful in the midst of the chaos that has been shown to him.

Deleted User said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Burt came home to the weird light house, where his old friends came to visit him. They were called Brick Tamlin, Brian Fantana and Champ Kind. “Whamy!” exclaimed Champ, seeing Burt, “You are no longer blind!”

Belfas said 9 years, 5 months ago:

“And Im wondering if that’s a good thing”, Burt replied.

neccla said 9 years, 5 months ago:

“Hey, where is that snail-pet you always had on your shoulder?” asked Champ.

philosophical bread said 9 years, 4 months ago:

“Zacharia Theodore The Great is with Professor Mcgonagall as of the moment. They turned out to be cousins.” Burt blurted.

Aceisit said 9 years, 4 months ago:

What I see with my eye doesn’t equal the wonder I can see with my mind. He held up the paper and looking at it’s blank stage said “