Deleted User said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Yes and I was so upset that I turned myself in…

Have you ever won a contest?

An Incredible Machine said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Yeah, not like a big one though

Have you ever babysat?

Kamaile2001 said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Yes. I’m actually gonna start getting a babysitting job in summer

Have you ever got your hopes up just to be let down ? Come on this has to be everyone or at least not just me.

Oh yeah, tons of times. But it’s a part of life – things won’t always go your way. The trick is to hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Have you ever gotten a really bad sunburn?

Michelle said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Oh let me tell you! I got so burned on vacation with my fiance, Ruby last summer that I had blisters on both shoulders and could barely move for the whole stay there. It was excruciating.

Have you ever finished a book that was so good, you didn’t know what to do with your life next?

At least once a year, every year. Aaandd since I have a convertible and don’t remember to put sunscreen on unless I’m going to the pool/going on an extensive walk, I already have tan lines from the bracelet I wear every day.

Have you ever lost a wallet?

I didn’t lose a whole wallet, but I did lose a debit card in a gas pump – the kind that holds the card until the transaction is complete. Froze all my accounts in a panic.

Have you ever refused free money?

Kinda. Mainly someone will offer to pay for something (usually a friend offering to pay for my food/movie ticket/etc) and I just end up getting it instead.

Have you ever jumped on a trampoline?

Yes but it’s my cousins haha

Have you ever owned a cat named reggy ?

No.

Have you ever had a pet? if yes, what, which name, and what type of pet?

Nope. I Have a brother tho. His name is blaze

Have you ever got so annoyed at someone because they were popping their gum to much ?

No. it’s because i’m the one who pops my gums too much and someone got really mad at me once :’)

Have you ever bullied someone?

Lonely Girl said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Yeah, I’m ashamed to say

Have you ever fired a gun?

Yes, toy guns that shoot those little plastic balls. they’re legal in France :’)

Have you ever found something on the ground, that today means a lot to you?

SUGARLAND GUITAR PICK!!!!! Dude I like died of happiness. I mean I’ve picked up other guitar picks at shows right after they were thrown, but this was just chillin in the hall of the arena as I was walking out. <3

Have you ever given a speech?