Nesa said 9 years, 1 month ago:

No. And I don’t have any plans on doing so.

Have you ever wanted to eat toothpaste?

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Yes when I was a kid I wanted to swallow it and lick it after to see what it taste like cause it smelled good. Don’t ask me why I ‘ve always had weird food cravings like the time I got addicted to accompanying a bowl of ketchup for a week while we ate fish for dinner. It was a nasty phase and that was a horrible amount of ketchup. I am over it now, I think.

Have you ever thought the moon the moon was a gigantic balloon in the sky?(*I never thought this. Really, just curious lol)

(lol. Haha I’m so much like that too.)

No. But I actually thought moon was my stalker before from following me wherever I go. lol That’s when I was a child.

Have you ever made someone cry?

I make my younger brother cry all the time. I don’t even know sometimes what I did to make him that way, but I guess part of it is because of my own stubbornness. Sometimes I am to stubborn to let him get his own way. I guess I am a big baby too. Sorry little brother, I can’t help it and I love teasing his little face and watching him come to hug me after. It makes my day.

Have you ever sung/preformed on stage?

yes . I performed a rock band show and along sung once.

Have you ever tried to think here before typing anything ? xD

lol yeah. No matter how random the stuff I post are I still think a million times over whether I should post something or not or worry that grammar is not good but send it anyways.

Have you ever dreamed of yourself as a character in your favourite stories?

yeah lol I’m spiderman xD . Just the difference is I’m not Amazing spiderman who losses his gf . I’m Spidy Awesome the new era spiderman xD . Who helps people and makes their life awesome hehe . :) .

Have you ever dreamed of flying on the broom like a witch ?? xD .

Vena said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I’ve actually never dreamed about that. XD I’ve never dreamt about flying either. My dreams are lame!!

Have you ever accidently smacked someone while opening a door/gate/fridge/box/etc.

AquaGirl said 9 years, 1 month ago:

No, but I have been smacked by doors and such quite a lot.

Have you ever annoyed somebody so much that they seem to love and hate you.

MAybe . hehe .

Have you ever danced on the street ?

Yes. Many times. lol

Have you ever tried to stop your feelings for someone from growing?

Nope . i let the grow and one fine day i talk with them . and idk after that what happens …

have you ever tried to play guitar/drums/violin or flute ?

Yes.

Have you ever talked with a thunder trapped on a volcano? xD

0_0 really ?

Have you ever like to get magical powers ?

AquaGirl said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Yes and I still do xD Certain ones anyways.

Have you ever thrown stuff across your room because you were mad? Like rageeee mad