Deleted User said 7 years, 9 months ago:

Nope, dogs are nice to me
Have u ever belted out singinng Frozen songs? (I have)

Dogs are nice to me too, I got bitten by a stray because it attacked my dog, and since I live in an area with a lot of strays, this happens a lot xD.

And yes, it’s Frozen, everyone has done that hahaha.

Have you ever beat someone up? And why?!? dun dun dun. (I have, he was being a huge douche and was really bullying someone)

Akasha316 said 7 years, 9 months ago:

No, but I’ve been beaten up a few times..

Have you ever cheated on somebody?

I don’t think so. I’ve liked someone else while dating someone, but when I figured out that I like the other guy I broke up with my current bf sooooooooooooooo, not technically cheating.
Have you ever kissed someone? If so, who and how!!! :)

sarahelizabeth said 7 years, 9 months ago:

My ex. With my mouth.

sarahelizabeth said 7 years, 9 months ago:

Have you ever jumped into a snow bank?

Christine said 7 years, 9 months ago:

Yeah.

Have you ever cheated on a test?

naomi rose said 7 years, 9 months ago:

yes!

have you ever got angry over a board game?

Don’t believe so. I’ve been slightly annoyed when I’ve been about to win checkers and my little brother’s messed up the board.

Have you ever jumped in a massive puddle and got soaked?

Maddie said 7 years, 9 months ago:

Nooooooo….. Yeaaaahh…

Have you ever farted in public?

Josh said 7 years, 9 months ago:

i’m a guy. of course i have.

have you ever been doing something perceived as unusual in public, and someone gives you a funny look, so you stop, make eye contact, and carry on. slowly.

LoVeMusiC35 said 7 years, 9 months ago:

Yep.I was in the park waiting for my friend and listening to music while singing(as no one was around) and all of a sudden I look up and see like two families with their children looking at me. 0,0

Have you ever wanted to eat dog/cat food?

Yeah. In my local supermarket had these packs of bone-shaped coloured biscuits for dogs. They look so tasty, every time I saw them I wanted to try one. When I was a kid I asked my parents if they could buy me that, haha. I didn’t realize it was for dogs. I don’t see them around anymore though.

Have you ever wanted to run alone at midnight?

applebear said 7 years, 9 months ago:

Yeah. Because you won’t sweat much and there’s no people around. I hope I won’t be mugged though! Heh.

Have you ever wanted to dance in the rain? (w/someone?)

I ask because lately I’ve been having trouble finding people to mug. If you would kindly go tonight, it’d be greatly appreciated :P . Try to carry cash on you, you know, just in case you get hungry ;) .

And yes, that sounds like so much fun.

Have you ever wanted to ride on the outside of an airplane? (provided you won’t fall off and die)