Steve J said 6 years, 10 months ago:

First we have to gather some supplies. I am going to need a battery from a Tesla car, the copper from a commercial grade air conditioner, and, do you know anyone with an artificial leg?

Adam said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Reggie had to do everything in his power not to snicker at the list of demands. Finally, he answered “No, no I don’t.”

“OK, we’ll have to make a run by Costco. Come on.”

And soon, Reggie found himself walking along a desolate highway with his brother’s twin (who, as the two were leaving his house, said that he could call him Mike). As they walked, Reggie remembered something from earlier.

“You said before you were the evil twin. What was that about?”

After a pause, Mike replied. “They told me they injected me with a virus that would make the parts of my brain that store empathy and morality go dead. They…..wanted me to become…..a sociopath.” Reggie began noticing a few teardrops sliding down Mike’s face.

“You’re not evil, Mike. You’re helping save your……brother.” Reggie said, giving Mike a reassuring hug. Mike smiled as the two of you continued.

Suddenly, Reggie began to hear a distant whirring sound……

Steve J said 6 years, 8 months ago:

… and a ninja death star went whizzing past their heads. Apparently there were some ninjas who were just mediocre. Reggie and Mike ran down the ditch and into the corn field. So someone was after Mike, thought Reggie, as they ran through the corn rows, leaving a path a blind cat could follow. They ran and ran, not realizing they had crossed into a thousand acre farm of corn. Reggie decided they needed a different strategy. A fire break came to mind as he spied the dried corn silk on a nearby stalk.

“Mike,” he called, do you have a light and a small jar of diesel fuel?”

“As a matter of fact I do” said Mike. I was debating about taking it from the shed. Here.” Reggie took the fuel and poured it on a couple corn stocks. They could hear the swishing of someone running through the corn on their track. He lit the fuel and off they ran. The corn was dryer than he thought – soon the flames soared high and wide. Suddenly a shot rang out, then another. Then a whole volley of shots rang out, chasing them even further into the corn. What they didn’t know was that it wasn’t gunfire they heard, but popping corn from the heat of the flames.

Suddenly they burst out of the corn into a clearing where a small alien was pushing the corn down with a board he stepped on, holding on to either side by a rope stretching up into his green hands. They stopped dead still and as a unit said, “well, this is awkward”…