Natalie said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Oh yea. Totally.
*goes skinny dipping with a friend I met online*

Why is it that the sky is so high?

Adam said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Because it used to be in an abusive relationship with the ground and has since filed a restraining order.

Have you ever burped right in someone’s face?

Theodore said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Nope, but multiple dogs have done it to me and I swear they feel no remorse, lol.

What’s your favorite song and why do you like it so much?

Currently it has to be Feeling Good by Nina Simone, probably because it goes with the mood I’m currently in.

If there’s one person who you could be, who would you choose?

Steve J said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Me. I’m good with me.

What is one thing you would want another person to do for/with you, that has never been done to/with you before?

I want to go sky diving and deep water diving

When was the last time you were angry? But not angry as in, why isn’t this jar opening angry but as in I wish I could burn you, your house and your cat and then roast marshmallows on the flame that burns you – angry

Steve J said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Betrayal of a trusted lover, who failed at both.

What is your laugh like?

Theodore said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Often a tad too loud in inappropriate settings.

Do you have any weird personal habits or little rituals?

I turn around three times before I crawl into bed. Well, not really. Ummm. When I go to sleep, I remind myself to be thankful for the day I had, for health and safety. When I wake up, before I get out of bed, I think of the day, trying to visualize good stuff. I also try to encourage the first 10 people I see, whether a compliment or a greeting, something more personal if I know them, or an unspoken prayer for blessing; and one random act of kindness (anonymously). I don’t always get the act in, because sometimes I get busy and just forget.

Drivers – how are you with other drivers on the road?

Adam said 6 years, 9 months ago:

I have not yet learned to drive, but in my practice sessions, I’ve been OK. No one’s died yet, so that’s a good sign.

Have you ever won a spelling bee?

No, and it still cuts like a knife to the depth of my soul…

Have you ever tipped a cow?

Natalie said 6 years, 9 months ago:

A cow tipped me… when I was hanging around the pole on that ranch…

Have you ever been beaten up?

No. I had a bully bother me several times when I was walking to and from school in grade 4. But then an older student came a long and chased him and might have beat him up – cause the bully never bothered me again. The bully’s name was Craig Frost. It is funny I can still remember that. My twin and I used to fight a lot, but we never beat each other up.

Have you ever kissed someone on the mouth while upside down (like their head was the opposite way yours was). Like in Spiderman…

Natalie said 6 years, 9 months ago:

yea… but like not exactly the way in Spiderman.. since he was hanging from a skyscraper or something..

have you ever painted your toes?

No.

have you ever made a toy?