nivi. said 7 years, 10 months ago:

When I got my period in SCHOOL.

Why are so many people susceptible to depression?

Coolsoda said 6 years, 11 months ago:

This is a very hard question to answer, but I heard a wonderful quote that…”Comparison is the thief of joy”, and that’s basically what depression is but internalized. We all feel life should be more, and the fact that it’s not means we aren’t enough ourselves maybe. Not only that, but we feel hopeless to even be able to change the parts of our lives that don’t match up with our expectations. :) hope that was an ok answer

What does being in love feel like…and what does it feel like to know it’s gonna end anyways?

Steve J said 6 years, 11 months ago:

Being infatuated is all consuming. Being in love is having someone’s hopes and dreams in your hands, and having their back no matter what.There is ooey goooey feelings, but it is also a choice. It is a choice I make to love that one. When you are in love you open yourself up to disappointment and betrayal, but there is no other way to experience it. If you jump with a parachute of escape and don’t fully go all in, it will never be what it could be. If you wait for the end, it is like standing with each foot in a different rowboat. When they separate or one goes down, so do you – you make it inevitable by your attitude going in. But if you can live in love in the present, one day, one moment at a time, it can last a lifetime.

Yes, you have to learn to communicate, and accept the Other’s idiosyncrasies as they do yours, but so what? You love them, so accept them as they are, good and bad, and learn to make it work.

Love doesn’t have to end.

What are marshmallows made of?

Deleted User said 6 years, 11 months ago:

Clouds, obviously. My father’s son works in a marshmallow factory, it’s not as interesting as you’d think. All they do is use subzero grade lasers to freeze clouds (making them more solid), then scoop them out of the sky with spoons made of some secret government-classified material. They unfluff the clouds with an Unfluffer, use specially trained Leprachauns to morph them into different shapes, sprinkle in a little pixie dust for good luck, add rainbow water, and there you have it-marshmallows.

If you could close your eyes and be one place right now, where would that be? Why?

Steve J said 6 years, 11 months ago:

Ah hahahahaha

Hmmm. Kansas? I think not. New Brunswick. My twin just got tagged for a biopsy to check for cancer. It would be nice to sit for a spell with him.

Do you thinking living on a boat for a while (like docked at a harbour, not necessarily at sea) would be cool, or stupid?

Adam said 6 years, 10 months ago:

I think it would be really cool, being able to just take off whenever you wanted to. You’d get to see the world and you’d always have a beautiful view :)

How do you feel about consensual assisted suicide?

Steve J said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Great hesitation. Life holds so much potential for most people not terminally ill – sometimes it is just getting through the worst of the crap that you can find a reason for living. Is depression consensual if it makes you feel suicidal? Can you be consensual if you have mental illness (diagnosed or undiagnosed)? Do you really know where you could be in 10 years, how happy you could be, with someone else even, especially if there is no hope for today?

Could you see yourself being a gardener for a career?

Not in the slightest. Never had a green thumb or the interest in gardening. Plus, I hate dirt.

Have you ever sat on a whoopee cushion?

Several times, and sometimes specifically because I knew it was there. In fact, sometimes I sit and people think there was a whoopee cushion, but I know there wasn’t.

Ever had your head shaved?

Not all the way, but yes, I guess you could say so.

Have you ever been chloroformed?

No, but they did take my tonsils out and they did something to make me sleepy,,,

What is the most expensive thing you have won as a prize?

A laundry hamper at my After Prom (lol)

What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?

Theodore said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Gave my (ex)boyfriend a monstrous hickey on the neck and received an anonymous call the next day which turned out to be his mom and had a horrible conversation, (or more, her yelling at me) over the phone all while out at the mall with a friend. Either that, or when I totaled my car…

What’s your deepest fear?

Natalie said 6 years, 10 months ago:

That I’ll be stuck in a dark room full of spiders…

when was the last time you cried.. really cried?

I was stuck in a dark room… and there was a spider… before that it was being dumped by my best friend, who I thought was the only normal person beside me on the planet – turns out I had counted one too many.

Would you go skinny dipping with an online friend you had never met in person?