Mia said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Oh gosh this is a hard one. But I think my favorite is Cherries.

If you had a warning label, what would it say?

cynicalgravy said 8 years, 9 months ago:

“Extremely emotional and paranoid girl!” probably

What’s your favorite book?

Stella Blue said 8 years, 9 months ago:

This is tough-3 way tie: The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho, American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis and The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath.

What is your favorite quote?

alphaturtle said 8 years, 9 months ago:

“Nothing is impossible — the word even says ‘I’m possible’!”

If you had one day were you had the entire world all to yourself, what is the first thing you would do? (Like what store would you raid first etc etc.)

I think I’ll just continue doing what I’m doing like my favorite hobbies of reading books or researching things lol

What is the most important thing that you’ve learned so far?

Stella Blue said 8 years, 9 months ago:

The right thing to do and the easy thing to do are rarely the same thing.

If you could only learn about one subject for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Science

Are you easily distracted?

Mia said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Haha sometimes yes and sometimes no.

What is your favorite book of all time?

Maggie said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Well, in direct translation to English, it’s called “The Joana’s moon”.
What is your most regret?

Experience, Strength, and Hope said 8 years, 8 months ago:

It’s hard to say what my *biggest regret is because from bad situations come learning and growth opportunities. My worst “mistake” was one of the best experiences of my life so for that reason, I don’t regret it. I suppose generally speaking, my biggest regret is all the times I left and ran. I have borderline personality disorder and have had it for over 30 years. So I’ve developed this life-long pattern of leaving when I feel rejected and hurt. I always come back to the people I love a week or two later, but by then it’s always too late. So my most recent regret involves my last two relationships. I left too many times and stayed gone just a little too long, and they both moved on without me.

If you had to describe BlahTherapy to a friend as honestly as possible, listing positive and negative aspects, what would you say?

luxurious-grasshopper said 8 years, 8 months ago:

I’d describe it as an anonymous use-at-your-own-risk online talk therapy website that may or may not help.

What’s one fear that you don’t have?

DemonInMyMirror said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Im not scared of clowns. I think that they’re great. I went to Luna Park and I was really disappointed at the fact that there were no clowns there.
If you have to be stuck in a room with one person for the rest of your life, dead or alive, famous or not, who would it be and why?

amg said 8 years, 6 months ago:

It would have to be my sister or fiance. They are both fun, wonderful people.

If you could be any animal what would you be?

Hayden said 8 years, 6 months ago:

Hmm…. I would be a wolf.

How many pets have you had in your lifetime?

cynicalgravy said 8 years, 6 months ago:

Would having a fish tank in my parent’s office count? 1 then

Do you get chills listening to music?