Rain said 8 years, 10 months ago:

My father probably.

If you could meet 3 people from blah, who would you choose and why?

Deleted User said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I’m not sure that’s a question I feel comfortable answering, but I have a few people in mind that I’d like to be friends with in real life.

Which do you value the opinion of more: the family you chose (best friends) or the family you were born into?

Abztract Isight said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Both for me. My best friend knows EVERYTHING about me, but I do value the experience my family has had in live.

If you had a choice between forgiving a person or forgetting them, which would you choose?

An Incredible Machine said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Forgiving, depending on the person. I mean, if I really didn’t care about the person to begin with I might as well forget, but then there’s others that I don’t even know what could piss me off to the point I’d rather forget…. shit that probably aint healthy. oh well.

What do you need to tell someone right now?

Deleted User said 8 years, 10 months ago:

“I love you.”

If you could meet one person on BlahTherapy in real life, who would it be?

Kamaile2001 said 8 years, 10 months ago:

@hoteldesinvides

Who is your favorite celebrity ?

Madalin said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I don’t have one,

You’re beautiful and hi I’m Maddie, how are you. Do you like cheese?

Deleted User said 8 years, 9 months ago:

i guess? its not awful.
do you wish there was more to this world?

cynicalgravy said 8 years, 9 months ago:

I’m not sure what you mean…I guess more to explore and more opportunities? Why not

What do you plan your career to be?

Stella Blue said 8 years, 9 months ago:

I’ve been a nurse for some time, but I plan on going back to school next year to become a nurse practitioner.

Do you ever wish you were born in a different decade or era? example-the 1960′s or Victorian England

Mia said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Hm, honestly? No. I like right now.

Do you ever wish you were of a different race?

music_lover said 8 years, 9 months ago:

No, because I like the way I am.

Can you do a cartwheel?

Emma said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Definitely not. I almost fell flat on my face once when I tried as a kid. Scarred me emotionally, haha.

Ever felt clingy to a friend?

cynicalgravy said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Yeah. I don’t try to be really clingy though, it seems silly to be like that way.

What is something you love so much that if humans have to spend the rest of their life doing it every second, you would do that one thing?

Anon04 said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Wow. Uh that’s actually a pretty hard question to answer. I guess it would be listening to music because it’s helped me through so much and I want everyone to have that experience as well.

What would you do if your whole family died in a bizarre accident and you were the only survivor?