Ghost said 8 years, 11 months ago:

“Remember The Name” by Fort Minor – can’t help but dance a little bit and feel inspired and determined to achieve my dreams.

Q: What are you wearing? (in a totally not risque way hahaha)

An Incredible Machine said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Fair enough haha. A sleep t-shirt and some pajama pants. (hella sexy, I know, haha)

Being that your screen name is Ghost, My question shall be Have you ever attempted to speak to a ghost?

Noir said 8 years, 11 months ago:

No.

what will you do if a zombie bites you ?

LuLu said 8 years, 11 months ago:

A – Well since all the zombie movies and series I have watched shows you will turn into a zombie, I would probably ask the humans I am “surviving” with to blow me out…

Q – What fairy tale creature would you be and why?

collidewiththesky said 8 years, 11 months ago:

A – Probably Princess Fiona in Shrek The Third (hope that counts xD) because she is just an independant female character.

Q – Favourite t.v series and why?

Deleted User said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Bob’s Burgers. Everyone is quirky, unattractive, underprivileged, and unashamed. I have so much love for this show and how it’s helped me through my depression that I could write pages on it.

What is your “inner element”?

Mojo Jojo said 8 years, 11 months ago:

water because I go with the flow.

What is the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?

One time I had a post-apocalyptic dream where I was in a tower with a whole bunch of crazy-looking monsters – but they represented differing tribes and we had collected to create a government and to elect a leader. I had an interesting argument with a half-raptor humanoid about water systems.

If you could design your own house (finances not an issue), what features would it have?

Ghost said 8 years, 11 months ago:

A completely soundproof music studio, a cozy little reading nook by a window overlooking the ocean, and a habitrail-esque system of tubes for an indoor cat to wander around the outside of the house in (they actually make those, but can’t remember what they’re called). I could probably go on, but then I would just be dreaming haha :P

Q: If you discovered a planet that would support human life and you could totally get there, what would you do?

A: It depends on how long the trip would be/who was going with me/if anyone else had already got things set up/if there was any visiting Earth again. I definitely couldn’t be one of the first ones over there. The idea of camping freaks me out, much less being the first one on a brand new planet. But if it had already been established, yeah I’d like to visit. Maybe not *live* there, unless literally everyone I love were coming with me. But I’d gladly chill there for a few months.

Q: If you could transform in to any given animal, what animal would you choose?

Probably a cat. I’m pretty much one already, one of my nicknames is Kitty Cat. But a dolphin or something that can fly would be really neat as well.

If you could make one change to the world, what would it be?

Tanner said 8 years, 11 months ago:

I’d make disease’s all be gone xD

When was the first time you’ve been embarrassed?

First time? Holy crap, probably did something stupid in like elementary school and was embarrased by it. Most memorable though was the bus drills in high school (like where you jump out of the back of the bus to practice incase the bus catches on fire or whatever) and instead of sitting down and sliding off the back of the bus safely, I thought it would be a good idea to just jump off. Scraped up my knee pretty well. Worst part is my friend did the exact same thing before I was up off the ground and landed on me. I mean we pretty much laughed it off but yeeah we got some looks. It was worse for her cause I was wearing jeans but she was wearing some lightweight palazzo pants or something and they got torn to shreds from the pavement.

What song describes how you feel right now?

Waiting For the End by Linkin Park.

Would you rather bathe in a bathtub full of lizard urine every day or be stuck forever in an elevator filled with five men who smell like elephant poop and skunk odor?

Broken Heart said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Hmmm, I would have to go with bathing in a bathtub full of lizard urine every day, because at least it would only be temporary, whereas being stuck in the elevator with the five men who smell like elephant poop and skunk odor would be permanent! C:

Who is the person that you love the most?