Game said 6 years, 4 months ago:

Going ziplining in germany again.

You get to have any breakfast you desire tomorrow morning, what would you eat?

Deleted User said 6 years, 4 months ago:

I live for bacon.

Do you watch any Youtubers? (People who make videos on Youtube as a career)

robin619 said 6 years, 4 months ago:

@Game I would have plain pancakes with a lot of syrup, froot loop cereals, maybe a warm cinnamon bun with icing and a glass of whisky for after. Cause who else doesn’t want alcohol in morning haha.

If you could revive someone, who would it be?

Johnny Rocket said 6 years, 4 months ago:

My ex’s heart. lol

I’m new here, this is my first group, what is the best way to utilize this website? (What do you enjoy the most?)

I like to do a sort of routine. I’ll check my messages first, then my mentions incase I’ve missed a reply from someone. I check my friends updates, then I come to the arcade group to see new posts, I find these things really fun haha. Last thing I’ll do is check the Q-n-A to see if I can help anyone out, I find that the best part.

Do you have a favourite outfit that you save for the right time?

Not really, but I have a favorite jumper and some things I like more which I tend to probably wear more often actually.

If you could invent anything at all, what would it be?

something that could cure mental illnesses (all of them) all at once, without any side effects or withdrawal symptoms…just a magic cure that takes it all away.

What type of career are you most interested in pursuing? (If you’re already in one, what do you wish you’d done instead?)

premiumm said 6 years, 4 months ago:

Green architecture. Or marine biology (if I had the mental capacity). Wish I studied architecture instead of marine biology at my university.

If you were to star in a movie, what genre would it be and what role would you play?

responsible_keys said 6 years, 4 months ago:

If I was to star in a movie, I would want it to be a sci-fi movie. I know that this genre is more common but it is one of my favorites. Even playing as someone who woke up from a long dream on a different planet with the only knowledge of Earth among the people of the planet. (Good question! ^) hahaha

How do you feel and what would you do if someone was to take you to a different country with only a backpack full of cash and only a map? You cannot fly back home nor can you pay for an interpreter.

So am I supposed to live in the new country permanently or take a boat? i guess I’d feel sad about leaving all my friends and family behind. But I love adventure so it would be an exciting time in my life!

Can you see yourself as a Grandparent?

Never going to happen.

What do you like most about yourself?

Miza ツ said 6 years, 4 months ago:

That im considerate and brave.

What quality you wish you had?

Optimism.

Where do you wish you could visit?

I think maybe Italy, it looks beautiful and also cool in the pictures and movies.

How long do you normally wait to dry your hair when you get out of the shower?

I let it dry itself and it takes maybe an hour. If I have to blow dry it takes about 2 minutes.

Have you ever lost interest in everything fun?