Dark horse said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I wish I was and could be confident enough to tell someone I think I have depression and them take me seriously and I regret not being strong enough to walk away from people who treat me like shit.

Who’s your favourite family member and why?

Josie M. said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I don’t really have a favorite, but I’m quite fond of my mom. She’s amazing and I love her so much. I also adore my dad’s girlfriend. I consider her family. She’s so funny and gives some great advice, and hugs!

What do/did you want to be when you “grow up”?

Loverslane said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I don’t know what I want to be exactly, but I also thought being a dentist is actually interesting.

What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

CatWithScissors said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Stop us from killing each other would be a good start.

What was the last place you went on holiday to?

Loverslane said 9 years, 9 months ago:

The last place I went on holiday too is to Universal Studios, Orlando

Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? And why?

Miza ツ said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Ugh…That’s hard.
Lose all the previous ones. I am still young to live my life and make new memories and have fun ahaha:D

Have you found anyone that you have entrusted with sharing literally everything about you? Like they know what kind of a person you -really- are?

Yes.

What is the weather like where you are?

violet said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Haze. 31°C….. :)

If you were a superhero, what would your name be?

Barry.

What was the last thing you ate?

elsa said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Pineapple.

If you could take one thing for the rest of your life and never lose/damage it what would it be?

My dignity.

Last song you listened to?

Miza ツ said 9 years, 9 months ago:

My personality :D

What are you wearing rn?

Clothes.

Favourite Youtuber?

Loverslane said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Jenna Marbles, she’s beautiful. (:

In order of importance, how would you rank happiness, money, love,health or fame?

Brian Gragot said 9 years, 8 months ago:

1. Happiness – I think that’s the ultimate goal for anyone, really. Life doesn’t really seem to make sense unless you are truly happy.
2. Love – I put this second because it almost seems to go hand-in-hand with happiness. I don’t even interpret it as the idealistic, relationship-y love, but any kind of affection between two people that is powerful enough to make them both feel satisfied to have one another in their lives, be it a significant other, family or close friends.
3. Health – The first two are quite ahead of these last three, in my opinion. Out of the remaining ones, I give the slight edge to health, for the mere fact that it is the most quintessential in terms of leading a long life and supplying you with the most opportunities of doing various things without a significant fear of pushing it too far. Not nearly as important as happiness and love, though.
4. Money – Again, this just has the edge over fame because of the fact that it allows, again, for the larger amount of opportunities and possibilities, considering everything you may buy. Not necessarily the materialistic purchases, but just having the chance to travel, see the world, and even help one another through charity. It’s definitely not a big and important part of everyday life, but it helps out a lot more than fame.
5. Fame – I don’t really see the point in this one at all. Easily the less important. Just feeds your ego, and removes you of your privacy. Could be excused altogether.

What was your first crush like?