CatWithScissors said 10 years ago:

Thought I’d make a little game for everyone here: answer a previously asked question, and then ask a question yourself. The questions and answers don’t have to link to one another, just ask away. Let’s see how far we can get!

I’ll start: favourite Breaking Bad character and why? (Please try to avoid spoilers for people who haven’t watched it yet!)

Jennifer said 10 years ago:

Walter White Jr. bcus he’s kinda cute?
Q:Do you love cats?

irrestistable trail said 10 years ago:

Sometimes (when they are cute and small and furry), but most of the time I like dogs better. :) Shame on me… But they are simply more loving and loyal and not for nothing man’s best friend.

Are you happy with what you do for a living?

Hope said 10 years ago:

Eh, I am 21 and work for my dad part time. It isn’t ideal, but I am pretty sure I wouldn’t find anywhere else who would hire someone with no job experience for 12 bucks an hour lol.

Do you miss your ex? If so, why?

adelachichi said 10 years ago:

I do miss my ex, Other than the fact that he left me 2ce for the same girl he was perfect. A total gentleman, we never fought, always had an awesome time.My first “adult” relationship. Each break up was a shock and each break up was respectful

What did you want to be growing up and has it came close?

whatuplo said 10 years ago:

When I was little i had no idea what i wanted to do to be honest. I just knew that I didn’t want to work in a cubicle and have a boring job. I still feel that way today and I haven’t worked in an office or a food chain yet so things are looking up that way.

Who is your favorite Disney character and why?

Deleted User said 10 years ago:

does disney/pixar count? if so then buzz lightyear cause ya know, he’s awesome B)

Have you ever not just liked but fallen in love with a close friend’s boy/girlfriend? if so, how did it turn out?

Strawberry said 10 years ago:

Well, not really, no. I believe I fell in love with this one guy who was a close friend’s ex. I had no idea. But now they got together again so.. Yeah. It didn’t turn out well.

Does you close/best friend have a habit that really irks you and makes you want to grab at your own hair? If so, what?

1LastWish said 10 years ago:

My best friend has a tendency to apologize for things that aren’t even his fault!!! I feel bad whenever he does it and end up apologizing for him apologizing…

Favourite dessert?

bbblife42 said 10 years ago:

I would have to go with yellow cake and chocolate home-made icing.

What would you do if you could do one thing with your life?

GracJack said 10 years ago:

I would do some meet’n'greet with some other members on this site!

Most depressing moment?

Ari Chewy said 10 years ago:

Kind of my life right now, since I’m really confused and I’ve lost myself :P But I know it won’t be such a big deal when I’m older so I’ll just have to push through!

Favourite item/colour/clothing and why? :)

The Curious One said 10 years ago:

i like my blue and white fuzzy socks cause they are awesome :P

What is something most people don’t no about you?

CatWithScissors said 10 years ago:

I exist.
What’s the greatest thing you’ve ever experienced?
Wow this is going brilliantly, keep it up everyone!

Strawberry said 9 years, 12 months ago:

hm, theres so many! Right now the one thing on my mind is getting on the “Kong” and “medusa” on six flags. the moment when i was at the top and about to fall and I tried to scream but the sound came from my chest rather than my throat. It was terrifying and yet I’d do it all over again. XD

What is the worst experience you’ve had with a friend?