biem said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Since we all considered ourselves as adult, but do we act like adults too? Yeah, not all the time. Some part of us still hold on to our child stuffs. :D

What’s yours?

I just want to make this group active since I like the concept.

biem said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Well, I still watch Pokemon and lots of animes. :D I love them so much.

Erin said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I do this thing with pillow covers. I kind of pick the stitched edges with my finger nails.

Rain said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I still watch the Disney channel and I also watch animation often. When I go to sleep sometimes I still like it to snuggle up with a blanket and to curl myself up like a fetus. Some things are just for youth sentiment.

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

My office is full of toys, robots, animatronics, cars and trains. I still love animation of course the kind that I like most is more mature, like some of the more risque anime, Southpark or family guy. I still like to dig big holes in the sand at the beach, I have a treehouse in the woods behind my house. Of course it is 300 sq ft with running water and electricity.

Aaron said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I think personally the things deemed as childish that I still do include playing video games of various sorts and genres while also watching anime as well. I think it’s just something I grew up with that I can’t exactly grow out of…..I mean I do have phases where I may very scarcely watch anime or play video games, but ultimately I’ll always come back to enjoy them in some capacity :) depends on what is going on with my life though in the current moment

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I not only watch “Phineas and Ferb”, I read the fanfi tion a friend arites of it.