The Curious One said 10 years, 1 month ago:

This is a group made for making good friends, so lets start with everyone getting to know each other.

My name is Grace i am 14 and i live in the U.S. I love to read and write novels, I’m a bit of a nerd. i also love to hang with my friends, animals are one of my passions.

Brooke said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I like this idea:) Im Brooke, 16 years old and i just really want somebody to love me and not use me.

The sad rainbow said 10 years, 1 month ago:

My name is Zipporah I am 13 and I live in the U.S, I wish I had friends they all turned away from me I hope this can be a fresh start. With my spare time I write poems and read I love writing stories and I am also a bit nerdy I love school and hate snow days again I hope I can make new friends in this group thanks♥

It’s a Secret to Everybody said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Hi all, my name’s Ben, I’m sixteen, living in Australia, and I’m a little teeny tiny bit of…. an complete nerd. XD I’m shy as anything, about as nerdy as they come, and extremely socially awkward. I love video games, reading, writing and spending time with friends. I guess I just want to make more friends, and hopefully have someone who’ll be there for me

Alpha said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Hey!
I’m Shivani , 17 years old from India ( if you have ever heard of it :P )
I’m a bit of a nerd and
I love to read,write and sing.
I have friends but they are the kind who run away when I need them.
So I hope I make good friends here :)

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Hey!
Iam 14 and I absolutely love writing about different and I write quotes. I love listening to deep slow songs and I always look at things with a somewhat deeper and different perspective.

Tim said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Yo well I’m Tim, I’m 19 and I enjoy rice and music. If you like any one of those two or just one, we can be friends. I’m originally from South Korea, but I live in America currently

I’m currently just chilling and trying to find a job. I don’t know what I want to do in life but I do want to travel and eat a crap ton of different food. I play the drums and I’m trying to learn guitar.

If ya need to talk or just want some online company, I can help ya there.

Hey ! I’m Karan, I’m 20 and from India(Yeah Alpha ,I have heard about that place :P ). I am kind of shy and awkward and a GERD (Geek + Nerd – There are debates on Geek vs Nerd. I am a little bit of both I guess).
I am an occasional reader and love to talk about random stuff.
I also would love to make some friends (I am very bad at it…but I will try my best) and share experiences.
I also have a very weird sense of humor. Some things that are funny for me inside my head gets no reactions when I say that aloud to a group of friends. (I don’t know if it’s me or my friends that have a weird sense of humor :/)

MarjaElisa said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Hey all! My name is Marja and I’m 21. I live in Finland and enjoy sports, going to concerts, writing and reading. I finished upper secondary school in 2011 and since that tried to get into university and worked in several jobs. My dreams are to get to study literature or English and travel around the world :)

I’m quite shy but very temperamental, sarcastic, reliable and honest. I don’t have that many friends so I’d like to get to know people here :)

shan said 10 years, 1 month ago:

This is lovely :)
I’m Shan, 16, and from the US. I love to write poetry, read, and paint. I’m quiet, but my thoughts and ideas are loud. I’m very passionate and fight for what I believe in. Looking for someone to confide in and call a friend.

Sam. 26. From the US of A. In medical school. Huge motorcycle nerd. Love riding them. Just here to vent a little and perhaps give some good mature advice to you young ones.

thedude said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Hey my name is Sharath, am from India, 23 years of age and have travelled some parts of the world I think and am still looking for something. I have done a fair bit of studying and I hope to meet new people from different parts of the world . Hello!

well, i’m me
i’m 15 years old, i’m from Iran, i guess there’s nothing special about me except that i like programming and i love staring at a half cloudy sky :*)
:D sorry accidentally posted it in the home thing

Fira said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Hi peeps. I’m Fira, I live somewhere in a country in southeast asia. There’s nothing really special about me. I just love writing poems, taking pictures of random things I found, I love seafood so much. I love morning sun so much I use to sit in my backyard only to feel morning sun on my skin, I love starring at clear sky while laying in a grass field, I love drinking tea esp. green tea. I love beach so much. I would like to sit on seashore by myself all day long. I really love summer and I hate rainy days because it always causes flood in the city I live. Okay I think that’s it haha nice to meet you all. :)

The Curious One said 10 years ago:

Wow so many awesome people, you guys are all so special! can’t wait to get to know y’all