ChaCha said 10 years ago:

As our first topic its a basic question for a stressed student. Why? Whats the reason? Is it your family, your friends, or its just because of yourself? Future? Tell us the point that you feel bad about.

Neeka said 10 years ago:

its because i think myself…. thinking abt the future …. fearing about post graduation nd a successful career

Seagoat said 10 years ago:

I think its because theres a lot of weight on my shoulders to succeed. My mum expects me to get good grades and be wealthy and if I fail I know I’ve failed her (and also I have to support my 2 younger siblings and the third on on the way). And when I think about the future I think I might go down the same path my mum did, have a bunch of kids, be a single parent, become unsuccessful and sell drugs for a living.. Thinking about it makes my head spin. The rest of my family is unsuccessful, washed up and either sell or do drugs.

OrderoftheHalfBlood said 10 years ago:

It’s because I have nothing going for me. My social skills suck, I have no talents at all, and I know that I won’t amount to much in the future because I’m, well, me. I take my education seriously because I view it as the only way that I’m going to actually be successful. So whenever I fail a test or assignment I tend to take it personally as I feel like if I don’t have good education to carry me on in life than I have nothing. This ultimately makes me always stressed out and tired because I’m always putting my best effort into everything I do in School because I’m afraid of being failure in the future. That’s not a good reason to be working hard in School, I know, but it’s what motivates me.

Short Stack said 10 years ago:

I have a hard time just pulling myself out of bed in the morning. I don’t brush my hair, I put on pajamas and leave. I’m not doing well enough in school and it’s my only chance I have to pull myself out of this town. I’m worried about paying for tuition but the community college is NOT an option. I’m too depressed and tired to pay attention in class, all my friends refuse to talk to me, and I spend my lunch break at the park sleeping. I can’t do two more years of 8 classes, two more summers of summer school, and 6 more years of college courses. I don’t see how I’ll possibly be able to go on after highschool.

Viscaria said 10 years ago:

I’m currently not going to a proper school which was due to personal mental and emotional issues, but I don’t think the general school system and atmosphere helps anything at all, then there’s the stress i’m missing out on everything and i’m feeling like I should be doing something because everyone goes on about how school is just so important. It’s frustrating.

Valentine said 10 years ago:

I lack the motivation to study and do my work. I’m fully aware I’ll fail everything if I don’t, but I honestly can’t be bothered. It’s come to that point. I don’t really enjoy my subjects apart from one which is okay. Coincidentally it’s the one I’m doing the best in. The subject I originally started off liking quickly became hated when I realised I was complete shit at it. Honestly, morale is low and it affects my work. Family don’t exactly like me and will kick me out of the house provided I do not pass my alevels well. I hate deadlines and I just have so much work piling up. Even if I try to do them, somehow they always just grow. I feel like I need a lot more sleep than I’m getting. My friends recently all “disowned” me too, so no support from them either. I only really have one actual friend I completely love and adore and trust, but due to circumstances I can’t just go to him for a long cuddle or something.

I lack the motivation to study and do my work. I’m fully aware I’ll fail everything if I don’t, but I honestly can’t be bothered. It’s come to that point. I don’t really enjoy my subjects apart from one which is okay. Coincidentally it’s the one I’m doing the best in. The subject I originally started off liking quickly became hated when I realised I was complete shit at it. Honestly, morale is low and it affects my work. Family don’t exactly like me and will kick me out of the house provided I do not pass my alevels well. I hate deadlines and I just have so much work piling up. Even if I try to do them, somehow they always just grow. I feel like I need a lot more sleep than I’m getting. My friends recently all “disowned” me too, so no support from them either. I only really have one actual friend I completely love and adore and trust, but due to circumstances I can’t just go to him for a long cuddle or something.

Hannah Banana said 10 years ago:

I think the reason I am so stressed out with school is the fact that there is a lot of competition. My class is very small and I have a 3.8 GPA and I’m still not in the top 10% of my class. I am doing very well but it’s still not good enough. So I have to work harder study longer and just overall do better. That puts a lot of stress on me.

The people are also a downer for me. These people that think they are so cool going to all these parties and having sex. No they aren’t doing anything for themselves but yet they think they are so much better than the rest of us. It just bothers me.

The Giggle Blizzard said 10 years ago:

So much shit to do, so little time, so little energy and no matter how much shit I get done, more comes in.

wingsofeagles said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Pressure to succeed, feeling like a 3.8 isn’t good enough. Also my advisor lives in an effing vacuum.

Deleted User said 2 years, 11 months ago:

When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. read more

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Wix Website Development

I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article… CBD Oil South Africa