Novell said 9 years, 12 months ago:

Ello! This is the first post of the group. I didn’t see a group for this and im kind of a biiiiiig astrology geek myself so i said why not make one! Im Novell! Im a Pisces c: (Yay twin fish!) And if you want to get fancier im a Rising Cancer and Aries moon c: If you like someone ask them to add you and or add them and message them :D

hannah. said 9 years, 12 months ago:

I’m Hannah. Big astro geek as well… I’m pisces too :) Leo rising and aquarius moon. Nice to meet you!

Hey there Hannah :D Glad you found my topic! I wasnt sure if it would be easy to see or if it would even work but hey what do you know :D Tis a pleasure to meet you! Im glad im not the only geek cx Mind if i send you a friend request? :D

I accepted you! And I don’t know man I just saw it on my news feed and I was like oh my god astrology<3 hahahah. But no you're not the only astro geek out there, i love astrology.

Oh yeah! I forgot things like that show up in the news feed! (Im fairly new to the site i literally made an account like 3 hours ago xD) but yus! I didnt see it anywhere and i was just like “No! This must change! there must be a group for astro geeks!” Im also fairly new to the rising and moon thing. Im starting to learn though c:

Sthalin10 said 9 years, 12 months ago:

My name is Thalia and I am an Aries

Nice to meet you, Thalia :)

Pleasure to meet you Thalia :D Ive never met an aries before honestly cx