Rain said 8 years, 5 months ago:

I began to write short stories recently, because I like it. Here’s the first one;

The room was dark, but the moment she walked in, I noticed how her eyes lit up the room. The sparkle in her eyes reminded me of Christmas lights. It was cute to hear the little cracks on the floor when she walked in on the tip of her toes, carefully trying not to make much noise. It didn’t take long before I felt the warmth of her breath in my neck. She had crawled in bed, right next to me, claiming me as her spoon. I slowly turned around, so I could take her beauty in. Softly she whispered “are you still awake?” She seemed surprised while her eyes were taking notice of mine. I paused for a second and whispered back “no, I randomly open my eyes at night as a form of gymnastics”. She let out a giggle, and her cheeks turned red. I love it when she smiles. She asked me to lie down on my back. Without hesitation, I did what she asked. Carefully she placed her body on mine. “Do you trust me?” she asked, while staring into my eyes. “With my life” I answered. “Close your eyes” she said. I shut my eyes. Everything turned silent for a moment. A few seconds later, I felt her soft lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around her, knowing I’d never let her go.

Hayden said 8 years, 5 months ago:

You sure have talent for writing. This really gives you the feelings from their POV.
Great short story.

Deleted User said 8 years, 5 months ago:

@little-angel-2

This is a really sweet story, nice to see you still writing :) .