childoftheOneTrueKing said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Hi! I was just going to see if you all could read my blog, it’s kind of all about me, but it’s my way to express who I am, what I go through, have gone through. As well as help me improve my writing skills.

http://anonymousthoughtsandcollumns.blogspot.com/

There is the link to my blog.

If anyone has any ideas for another blog post, let me know! If you want me to write something from you, let me know!

Garred Issacs said 8 years, 6 months ago:

Heya, I read through 5 posts of yours on your blog. I feel as though you have a natural ability to speak your mind honesty (which can be a rare thing), in addition to being able to conceptualize your thoughts and transfer then onto paper (Well metaphorical paper…). These two things are invaluable to being able to write material that people are able to emphasis with completely, as they can portray honestly how the mind and heart works. Without a doubt they are one of the most important things to nurture when desiring to become a writer or writing. In all honesty the question we do need to know is where you want to go with your writing? Because different types of writing requires different sets of skills. But the most important one of all is the ability to emphasis with your audience, or the reverse, they emphasis with you. It is this that truly allows to both draw in your readers and incite them to walk among you in whatever you choose to write. So I think direction for your writing is important, then perhaps people can give constructive criticism.

:)