Eleena said 6 years, 3 months ago:

You were one of the few reasons why I smiled in my daily life. No matter how shitty I felt coming to school, seeing you would take my mind off of reality for a second and my brain would just find comfort in dreaming if life were different. What if we were closer? What if we skipped all the games and got to know each other first? I used to live for the passing periods. I memorized each time in my schedule when you would pass by. I gave up my pride and ego for you, but It wore down quite a bit over the years. It sucks to know that pretty much everything was for nothing. You never really had any intention with me, did you? But, it’s okay. I remember all the times you made me cry, but I also remember all the times you made me stronger. You acted like such an asshole to me that I became desperate and fell into the hand of a different guy who changed my whole life completely. He was the worst mistake I ever made. But, if you hadn’t crushed me so bad, I wouldn’t have learned from the experience and built up my self-confidence. So, thank you. Thank you for being an asshole. I don’t know what you’re thinking most of the time, but sometimes I’d really love to know. Too bad I never will. I hope you have a good life with whoever it is you end up with, boy or girl. I just hope that, at some point in your life, you’ll understand how you made me feel, even if you may not remember me, I just want you to know. For now, I’ll try to forget you and move on, but it’s going to take time. But I can do it, as long as you’re happy, I don’t mind feeling kinda empty for a while. Bye.

Abigail Elizaebth said 6 years, 1 month ago:

People suck. They come and go, but thats the best thing, theres possibility for better! (: Keep your head up girly!