notmuchofanything said 11 years, 1 month ago:

I used to have this best friend, but we don’t talk anymore. From what everyone was saying, he was really sad about it, but nowadays, I think he’s happier. I decided to let it go for good and even though I miss our friendship sometimes, I think it’s better this way.

JoeVI said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Hey. Letting go can be hard and although it may cause you pain take solace in the knowledge that he appears happier to you. The sacrifice may be difficult, but letting him go so that he can be happier is truly a sign that you care for this friend.

Valeska said 10 years, 9 months ago:

What happened between the two of you?

Sometimes giving up friends is difficult but it is essential. We out grow people, lifestyles change, people change. Sometimes we just find a new niche.

Deleted User said 10 years, 9 months ago:

thanks alot valeska for everything !

mess said 10 years, 9 months ago:

I am going through the same thing. We haven’t talked since a year now. It really hurts. I miss our friendship everyday. But I guess it’s better to let go sometimes

gitaarius said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Yes, I am experiencing the same. But let’s face it. If we wouldn’t let them go and be happy, we won’t be happy too, because disputes, arguments would appear too often. So better to feel empty for some time, not feel guilty and disgusted in yourself for the things you say while the both of you are experiencing the hot dispute. Even if you weren’t arguing a lot before, if one of you is always feeling down because of other, I guess, we just have to move on. And that is for the better.