Deleted User said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I was wondering what piece of music people are learning at the moment, whether that be on an instrument or singing! Are there any pieces that you’ve heard and really enjoy that you want to learn to play in the future?

Bluie said 9 years, 6 months ago:

In choir, we’re learning Do Re Mi from the Sound of Music, Do You Wanna Build a Snowman? from Frozen, You’re a Mean One Mr. Grinch from…Mr. Grinch, and Little Saint Nick by the Beach Boys, Count Your Blessings by Irving Berlin, and an acapella version of Pachelbel’s Canon.
I just realized we’re learning a lot of childish songs…

In band, we’re learning Let it Go from Frozen, Christmas Finale by John Edmonson, Shalom Chaverim by Timothy Johnson, and His Honor by Henry Filmore.

I’d love to learn a lot of songs by punk bands. I feel like Should I Stay or Should I Go by The Clash would be fun to learn.

Deleted User said 9 years, 4 months ago:

This might sound weird but I’d like to learn my own pieces haha
I’m not a brilliant pianist, but I have so many melodies and harmonies trapped in my head. I use Fruity Loops to get them all out but they’re usually fairly complicated pieces that would take a long time to actually learn.

Josh said 9 years, 1 month ago:

i write my own music but have trouble finishing songs and often write things beyond my playing ability. i’m currently learning Complex Terms by The Human Abstract and Fjord Harrison by Haunted Shores.