A. said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Soo…. since deadlines have just loosen a bit on me I feel a bit free, and I’m feeling a bit artsy too, so I decided it would be kind of nice to do some pieces for you, the thing is:

The first one to comment gets a single arwork of his/hers own will

The second and the third gets a sketchy piece, of their likeness, too.

I don’t know, maybe it makes someone feel good to have someone draw what he/she wants for him/her,maybe even printing it… and I enjoy doing it so….yeah!

P.S: digital pieces only
P.P.S: I’m a digital art student, so it’s not like a drawing from anyone, you can say it has certain quality.

Katia said 10 years, 2 months ago:

hmmm.. that would actually be quite nice XD but i have no idea what artwork or sketch i’d ask for so you can ignore my comment :P

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Nah don’t I ignore her comment^^^ she is a good listener she deserves one dude.s. this is very kind of you man

Katia said 10 years, 2 months ago:

but i totally wouldn’t know what artwork or sketchy work to ask for xD

@tragic and what about you? what do you want me to sketch for you?

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Well idk if this makes sense but can you create something like a person going on a journey if you can I would love that if not it’s okay thanks for the offer man

@tragic that’s a very nice nice point to star a painting. really love the subject. may take a while because of duty but I’m glad to do it!

Alaska said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I can draw someone a portrait if you would like that. I mean… yeah. I can do that. But I will need some sort of photo.

A. said 10 years, 1 month ago:

(I don’t know but that is probably read just by me so I don’t know if it’s getting any answer)

Alaska said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I believe people see it news feed also