Katie said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Natsume Yuujinchou, 07-Ghost, Princess Jellyfish, and Attack on Titan. They got me through one of the roughest patches of my teenage life. If I didn’t have them then that summer probably would have been my last. Also, they helped me get through my depression and onto the horizons of a beautiful new life I now live.

lilwisher93 said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I would have to say the manga Someday dreamers. Reading it made me realize how important life is and you should enjoy it every day

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Initial D made me like cars and Steins;Gate gave me good laughs

Deleted User said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Death Note. Amazing anime that I just happened to stumble upon because I just got a wild hair up my butt to “try anime”. Ever since then I have been hooked!

Plus I think I finally just was tired of being the “jock” and just said screw it…I am a nerd at heart so I will embrace the crap out of it haha!

Sugar Blitz said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Mostly NARUTO

ABrighterDay said 9 years, 9 months ago:

For me, it’s been the When They Cry series, both Higurashi and Umineko. The game versions moved me more than the manga or anime, but it’s pretty much on the same subject. They were very intense and emotional for me, and I love a good cry. It also twisted my brain around as I was trying to figure out the mysteries of the plots. If you can stomach mature themes, I highly recommend the visual novels.

NotSafeForTwerk said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Wow, this is harder to answer than I initially thought…
Full Metal Alchemist is definitely up there though.

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I generally like OVAs. Blue Sub No.6, The Samurai X movies, and Endless Waltz are my fave. They are really dramatic.

Mona said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Inuyasha. Started watching at a young age every week on adult swim, became addicted. Always wanted the life of Kagome, it’ll remain my favorite forever.
Also, Attack On Titan is a life changing anime as well.

Galactic Hope said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is by far the most inspirational thing I’ve ever experienced in my life. It holds special place within me.

Philosophical Mud said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Trigun really changed my way of thinking. I always thought before that there way the right way and the wrong way, and If I had been Vash, I probably would have thought my only option was to kill my brother. But I realized that there was always a 3rd option, and now I always try to find the place where the first options compromise. It has helped me to always look for the best solution, instead of the easy ones.
Also, I know this is full of cheese, but I always admired Luffy’s character (One Piece) He’s completely confident, a good person, and not attracted to anyone. I sometimes catch myself humming brook’s song, and wishing I was on board the Sunny, to live a happy life together with friends….

Eanne026 said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Its Kimi ni Todoke, Code Geass, Hiromiya, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun and Silver Spoon. :) Though the list is endless for me.

cynicalgravy said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Attack on Titan changed the way I think of the world, and how we must never give up despite being against drastic odds. To defeat the Titans, we all have to work together as a community, a race, a group, a team. The characters also have very good wisdom to consider in your own lives as well. One quote from Armin taught me how we should pursue our own goals to achieve them: “If you don’t throw something important away, you can’t expect anything to change.”

YumSushi said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Kaichou Wa Maid Sama

A. said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Am I late responding to this thread? Sorry. I’d like to say that my life has been affected mostly by Fullmetal Alchemist, 07-Ghost, Natsume Yuujinchou, D. Gray Man, and One Piece.