GameyFreak said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I just finished Death Note today, and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Next up I believe I’m going to be watching Shinsekai Yori with a friend.

Deleted User said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I am watching: Death note.. I love it !Its not really my category,I am more of the romantic Anime. But I thought time for something new! :D

Anne said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I am watching Inu X Boku SS. I am also re-watching Shakugan No Shana.

I just finished re-watching Yumeiro Patissiere.

GameyFreak said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Update: I’m now watching Shin Sekai Yori (From the New World) and I’m on episode 10. It’s very intriguing so far.

I am finishing up Sword Art Online and beginning to watch Mirai Nikki

haikyuu!! it’s a very non-generic sports anime

Soundless said 9 years, 10 months ago:

The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior WWWHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TS said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I have a list of over 40 things to watch, but right now I’m just going to watch 11eyes and so far I’m not sure if I can recommend it. I’m also on episode 125 of Fairy Tail though, and I’m enjoying that one more.

richAardnjannet1980 said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Noragami. Really funny and interesting.

makai_panda said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Hellsing Ultimate. I have recently decided to stop watching Naruto Shippuden because it’s making me crazy and I use to be a HUGE Naruto fan.. Now I just like writing fan fiction.

maha said 9 years, 6 months ago:

i’m re-watching bleach! at the 4th episode now (can’t wait till soul society and the arrancar arc, btw i’ll skip all the stupid fillers)

Earine said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Currently watching

Orenchi no furo jijou
Selector Spread WIXOSS
Donten ni Warau
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji

basically new anime from the 2014 fall
They are all awesome, check em out!

Toodles said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Slowly getting through Black Butler. I would, & also wouldn’t recommend it. It really depends on what each person fancies. But if you stick through the anime, it does prove to have some very interesting & original points/plots/ideas to it; not to mention a good bit of comedy mixed into some seriousness.
It’s a refreshing anime for when you want to forget about the business of life around you & just want to dive into something else for a moment.

khan said 9 years, 5 months ago:

watching gun grave

YumSushi said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I’m watching:
Oregairu
Golden Time
Nisekoi
Tokyo Ravens