Knockdowncrazy said 6 years, 7 months ago:

What are you watching? Would you recommend it?

Knockdowncrazy said 6 years, 7 months ago:

To start off, I’m currently watching Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai. Wow that’s a long title. Watching the first few episodes its more of a cutesy romance type. If you’re into slice of life, then I’m sure you would enjoy it as it also has comedy.

Lee said 6 years, 7 months ago:

Zero no Tsukaima or familiar of zero. i think its a good anime i’m just now starting the third season

Deleted User said 6 years, 7 months ago:

Kill La Kill. It’s a masterpiece of an anime hidden as cheap fan-service. I usually only ever watch serious animes like Shingeki no Kyojin, Cowboy Bebop, and Girl who Leapt Through Time. KLK stands up among them as equal, ableit with a very shounen style.

AG said 6 years, 7 months ago:

I just finished K-On! season 1. I really like:
1) The soundtrack – It’s all very fitting and none of it ever felt out of place.
2) The animation – It’s technically well done and it’s so cute.

Also I forgot this at first but I’m also watching Pupa and Strange+ since they’re relatively short. Not exactly a huge fan of either though

LoverOfPitBulls101 said 6 years, 7 months ago:

I just recently finished Ginga Densetsu Weed (Silver Fang Legend Weed?) which is a sequel to Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. They’re older but I do highly recommend them. I’m currently watching Ramna 1/2. It’s okay.

S said 6 years, 7 months ago:

I’m watching the second season of Valvrave the Liberator and I’m enjoying it. The excessive fan service in the first season put me off a little but the art is good and some of the characters are quite cool. I’m also watching Nagi no Asukara which is really sweet and has a Clannad like feel to it. I hope it’s not as depressing as Clannad was.

Strawberry said 6 years, 7 months ago:

I spent the entire day watching InuYasha, Shakugan no shana and xxxholic. I enjoy them all really. My favourite is InuYasha and Shakugan No Shana. I definitely recommend those.

Niceguy said 6 years, 7 months ago:

I know my choices are a but mainstream and some of you may frown down upon them but i have only recently forayed into animes. Except these which i have been watching since they started:-
1) Naruto
2) Capeta
3) One Piece
4) Fullmetal Alchemist
5) Fairy tail
6) Maid Sama
7) Bleach

Alexis Taylor said 6 years, 7 months ago:

I’m currently going about watching and reading Yowamushi pedal! Though it’s a sports anime like Free! Is it’s still pretty good and has a lot of neat o characters and is really funny at times.

Superius said 6 years, 7 months ago:

Bleach, Deathnote, One Piece, and Fullmetal Alchemist

Samuel said 6 years, 7 months ago:

Bleach, Devil May Cry, Future Diary, Fate/Zero, Deathnote, Black Lagoon and surprisingly Angel Beat.

Yugklabs said 6 years, 7 months ago:

I lost Netflix, but now I am watching and keeping caught up on:

Kill La Kill
Space Dandy
Blue Exorcist

I love these 3 so much!!!

Viginti Quattuor said 6 years, 7 months ago:

Right now I’m watching and reading Katekyo Hitman Reborn. It’s funny and cool. I just finished Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, it was good too. I’m gonna rewatch Blue Dragon when I’m done with Reborn, and it’s also a funny anime. I’m watching Bleach also, currently.

Revan said 6 years, 7 months ago:

I’m watching Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It is brilliant.

If your looking for an a time favorite, Steins;Gate is the best thing I ever watched in my life.