Mariana said 8 years, 4 months ago:

Recommendations? Things like Owari no seraph, Yona of the Dawn, Noragami, and others? I would love to know your favorites!

Shaken, not stirred said 8 years, 4 months ago:

Arashi no Yoru ni.

I’m being serious. Please don’t judge it by its cover.

Red Sheep said 8 years, 4 months ago:

I would probably suggest Clannad. I’m not a fan of romantic anime, but this one made me barely cry (and I heard about guys crying over it, I’m serious) so try it, it’s definetely worth it!

mariko said 8 years, 4 months ago:

@jeles TOTALLY agree with Red Sheep. You should watch Clannad (it has two seasons – Clannad and Clannad After Story – I recommend you to watch both, but if you don’t want the two of them, watch the After Story one. that’s the one with the “feels train”;

I also recommend Dead Parade. You’ll cry alot and it’s quite intense. Also very interesting and psychological. It aired last year I believe, it’s quite recent.

Another one: Akagami no Shirayuki-hime (Snow white with red air): beautiful animation, beautiful and adorable romance, it’s one of those animes when you just melt with the development of the character’s relationship.

if you want more recommendations tell me :)

Also I’ll leave the link of myanimelist here if you want it, it might help you: http://myanimelist.net/profile/mariko_fujimoto