Gothicwings94 said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Anyone here watching Kill la Kill? I like it alot, even if it’s a bit revealing with it’s characters, but it’s still fun to watch.

SevenLegends said 10 years ago:

YES

Deleted User said 10 years ago:

I watch the new episodes each week on gogoanime. After about episode 15 it became almost addictive. So I look forward to Friday morning when they post the English subtitled version.

Yugklabs said 10 years ago:

I recommended it to most of my friends and they all pretty much surpassed me, but now I’ve seen up to episode 23 and I’m so excited for everything that has happened and about to happen!

Ari Chewy said 10 years ago:

Nuuuuudistoo… BEEEEEAAAAACCCHHHHHHHH
I love Mikisugi-sensei so much!! >w<

Chris said 10 years ago:

NUDIST *tilts head up* BEEEEIIIITCH
I love this anime, the last couple of episodes feel rushed but I think it was a refreshing sort of anime. Something different than the seriousness of Naruto and Bleach and Attack on Titan. It’s a shame season 1 is done

you’d laugh said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I really wanna watch it ;)

Galactic Hope said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Dude, If you haven’t seen Star Driver or Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, I suggest you do so. They are from the same makers of Kill la kill.

Charlie_112 said 9 years ago:

A really cool show with an incredible and awesome art style, and fun battle sequences. Love it!

Itheren said 8 years, 11 months ago:

My friend told me to watch it without telling me it was ecchi… Scarred me for life. The plot got me hooked on the show though.