Leeeee said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I ship NARUSAKU! (please don’t bash) I am gonna give my own version of why i like them :)

-They have interactions together since they were kids. in other words they have HISTORY together.

-SAKURA beats NARUTO up either for doing something stupid or as kishimoto states, to HUMOR the audience (i think it’s called slapstick). and because i believe that sakura is a tsundere.

-SAKURA did not leave his side even after knowing he is the holder of the nine tailed beast. She wants to protect him!

-SAKURA probably understands NARUTO in more ways than one! because of the deep friendship they have accumulated throughout the whole series.

-Let’s not forget the feelings that NARUTO has for sakura. he even said that he LOVES her.

-SAKURA realises that she was too mean on naruto when they were kids. BUT! she quickly feels sorry that she did those things to him.

-SAKURA and NARUTO both had risk their own lives to protect each other when either of them were in danger.

-SAKURA still loves SASUKE. BUT! if you see the Latest Release of Manga or Anime, SAKURA feels not love for him but just for sasuke to treat her as an equal member of the team.

-NO matter the circumstances. SAKURA has stayed by NARUTO’s side all throughout the whole series up to now they are defeating kagura.

-It was clear that minato reminds sakura of kushina and thinks that she is naruto’s girlfriend WHICH! Naruto DID NOT deny at all. and kushina wants naruto to find a girl like her! and we all know what kushina’s personality is like. lol.

-Other characters like sai and yamato sees something as outsiders in the relationship of naruto and sakura. they even gave their own piece of advice for sakura to realize the feelings she might have for naruto. at least that was the hint of what sai and yamato said.

-They look cute together! You can imagine them as a HAPPY married couple that still has that COMEDIC HUMOR we all LOVE! :)

*I STILL HAVE SO MANY REASONS! BUT FOR NOW THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY OR IT WILL TAKE TOO MUCH OF YOUR TIME. THANKS FOR READING THIS :)

makai_panda said 9 years, 6 months ago:

You guys will hate me but I really seriously don’t care because I will always ship these three but uh…

NaruHina
ShikaTema

and the most shocking of all.. here it is… here it comes….

SasuKarin

Yep! I said it! SasuKarin.